Malevolence, Zealotry and Aura Changes

First few comments are brainless "POG" as always instead of realizing Bex made a showcase video for Auras instead of showcasing a new or reworked skill. lol
Melee is getting absolutely trashed. I thought they weren't going to touch it, but now they are actively nerfing it into oblivion with that hatred change.
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Zealotry is a new [...] aura that provides more spell damage

I'm not sure about this... i've never seen before such generic unconditional damage multiplier. Wrath at least gives more lightning spell damage which is very desirable for lightning spellcasters only, but Zealotry sounds like 'must have' for any spellcaster (at least for now while there are no details).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Most likely hatred is better for melee then it was before! Stop whining
"
Beskaius wrote:
i wanna know when i can play a melee on this game? :_(

Right now? ...with Ground Slam + Ancestral Warchief.

HP: 6.4k+ (Kaom's Heart) 7.7k+

Ground Slam:
Spoiler
ADMG: 340k+ (vaal) 890k+
DPS: 2.4m+ (vaal) 3.2m+

Ancestral Warchief:
Spoiler
ADMG: 620k+
DPS: 2m+ (vaal) 3.6m+

"
Hit 100%, Knocks Back, Stun, Taunt, Adrenaline, Stun imm, 38% block, 17k+ armmour, regen 470, leech 1400...

What you need more?

POB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/CWWFBDfg

"
alhazred70 wrote:
How in the world is Malevolence not a Physical melee Aura?

Malevolence: not phys melee its for ALREADY GOOD Chaos/spell DOT

Physical added damage Herald of Purity? It's For summoners!

New Ailment "Sap"? Oh thats not something for stunning or physical damage, THATS FOR LIGHTNING

GGG what fookin' Universe are you guys in? I love yah but how many years does Phys Melee have to be the absolute worst thing you can do in the game from EVERY POSSIBLE STANDPOINT, from Damage to QoL to DOT, to Utility to scarcity of good items, to worst part of the tree to be in?...

+1

Melee in general need a buff in survival (something exclusive to melee).

EX gem: Support Melee Physical Damage.

That will do something like this:

When recently(last 4 sec) attacked with a melee attack that is'nt a movementskill gives the player a 20% reduction to all incomming damage.
Last edited by mrgrin on Feb 21, 2019, 9:22:57 AM
Poor melee T.T
Looks pro-AF. Hey, is there a tracking system or something other than a mouseover to make character melee swings hit the mobs.. I mean, I cast arc at random locations and as long as I'm sorta facing in the mob's direction, poof they all get hit... same thing with ancestral protector totem, it just auto spams and kills any mob near it, but if i wanna hit something with axe in hand and i miss-click mob, my toon walks right past the mob, the mob beats on my skull for a couple of seconds and i gotta flat out stop moving, find my mouse on the screen and r-click or l-click the mob and hope the swing isn't a futile effort - heaven help me if a piece of loot is on the ground under the mob cause chances are i'll click that instead and voila, another two seconds of the mob gutting my shadow.
buff vitality or reduce its aura reserve. its totally garbage outside of gaining the watchers eye bonus. 0 reason to run it elswise. even RF builds got way stronger alternatives.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Feb 21, 2019, 10:46:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info