Announcing Path of Exile: Synthesis

This looks like it could be alotta fun.
Its almost like Melee don't exist in this game.
Please stop with this caster bullshit!
On a side note though, since the Atlas is being re-organized again, any chance that the map tab (on console too) will be prepared for the change? 3.5 was a hard transition for those in standard with a full tab of maps.

I can't wait for Jun's crafts to reach the core game :)

I can't handle not knowing what's going to happen to my spell builds!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
nice nice nice
"
On a side note though, since the Atlas is being re-organized again, any chance that the map tab (on console too) will be prepared for the change? 3.5 was a hard transition for those in standard with a full tab of maps.

I can't wait for Jun's crafts to reach the core game :)

I can't handle not knowing what's going to happen to my spell builds!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no. empty your standard tabs now.
Melee is now finaly dead ?
The music is getting better every expansion !! Good job GGG
Everything sounds cool, supporter packs are a bit underwhelming atm...

the one thing I hate...you are keeping betrayal in the core game. Are they going to keep their oneshotting nonsense? While a lot of people found it profitable, there are tons of people (including myself) that eventually ended up skipping the league mechanic because it was too much of a hassle.

Especially for HC player. Such a rippy league.
Looks interesting, especially more crafting options. :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Looks very uninspiring, unfortunately...

And the special effects are all over the place yet again... I donno...I was expecting something good this league but it looks like Delve 2.0, ie. microwaved food.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info