up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?
Yes, I did
2)Which league did you start playing?
Metamorph league
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)
Romania
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
I like and made a lot of currency from many things. Heist, Delirium, Simulacrum wave 30, alva, bossing, invitations, metamorph, etc...
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?
Depends if I want to tryhard or chill and laugh. I usually on average do 6h chill, but I can do 5h if I semi-try.
6)How much currency do you make in a league?
I cannot say becaue it increased since I started the game but what I can say is that I made multiple mirrors worth of stuff in the past 3 leagues.
7)Why would you like to join?
I always played alone and got lots of knowledge but I am interested to see if there are ppl likeminded who I can play with. I played with friends but they are casuals and any try I had to have them party play the first week to make 10 mirrors ended up with me annoyed because they dont want to put in any effort.
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)

I had multiple magebloods/hh and other expensive items but since the league was 'done' for me(completed everything I wanted and did all challanges/ tried every build I wanted). I gave all things away to my friends to play with because they will not get them in a league or gambled them away. I practice for ziz gauntlet and new league.

Last edited by bazatuftw1 on Jan 30, 2023, 3:30:06 AM
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info