Accounts linked to this site

I really hope this happens during this upcoming patch/league . I really feel at a major disadvantage when following builds , etc that I can never upload rent gear or allow other players to have a look through my gear / profile .

I know it’s been talked about for some time and I recently read that your hoping it will go ahead this patch , but this is the one thing that I feel I’m really looking forward to in the future . This and stash tab pricing ...... and maybe ofcourse a delve fossil / resonator tab which I feel like I’d pay 1000 for lol
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2019, 11:37:34 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:
Q. Can we get an idea when we might have more information on how this is going?
We're hoping to have this done by 3.6.0 deploy. It's still being worked on, so we can't promise that it will be then.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2296100/page/2#p16205175
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
You and many others is hoping for this, and have been hoping for it for quite some time now already, and it should have been around for quite some time ago already, soo....

So let´s cross the fingers for it happening sometime in ´19. Shall we?

The only thing you really should do is to just read the actual Xbox FAQ you know.

Folks need to relax and use the dang search function of this forum.

As Corrison already link that GGG has said they are working on it and should be out for 3.6.0

Wait till the full announcement of 3.6.0 and "READ" the entire content of it to see if it is in there or not.

Then come back at them and ask nicely about when it might come out.

"
xPeleusx wrote:

As Corrison already link that GGG has said they are working on it and should be out for 3.6.0

Wait till the full announcement of 3.6.0 and "READ" the entire content of it to see if it is in there or not.

Calm down dude drop the knife lol ..
I know how to use the search forum , I read the FAQ , it’s been there since 2017... this is 2019 .. i was just curious if there was any new information with the upcoming league .
And I don’t know what I said that set you off , I’m a very civil poster , huge fan of the game .

"
Skillitek wrote:
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Calm down dude drop the knife lol ..
I know how to use the search forum , I read the FAQ , it’s been there since 2017... this is 2019 .. i was just curious if there was any new information with the upcoming league .
And I don’t know what I said that set you off , I’m a very civil poster , huge fan of the game .

Sorry about that.

But it is very tiring to see how lazy some folks are in the not using the search function and or reading the first 2 pages to see if someone already posted something.

This, for example, is one of those instances.

There is already another thread with-in the 20 posts of this thread.
It was posted by Corrison called "So account and or gear linking coming when?"

That post has a GGG response in it. You can tell this by the GGG gear symbol next to the topic. In fact, there are 2 responses from them.
1) Saying they are working on it.
2) a follow-up response saying that it should be out for 3.6.0 (Which Corrison quoted to you in this thread)

And just because there is not something in the Xbox section does not mean they have not mentioned it either somewhere else.

Accouncements, for example, is not posted 2 times. It is posted once on the main forums HOME page and a lot of Xbox folks do not read it fully and only skim it. And a lot of the times the answers are right in there.

Also, get used to GGG not responding on here to things.
They use Twitter and Reddit more often than their own Forums to respond to stuff. They are also BIG LURKERS. They are here looking at stuff but do not reply.

They do this because either they do not have an answer for us, or do not want to give an answer as folks hold them to their word like it was from the GODS above and if it does not come about on that date they gave those folks get very upset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info