Streamer Interview - Quin69

Yea not a fan at all of this guy.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
spergin' out
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
About the only thing this interview has shown me is if you get enough viewers on twitch you can basically act however you want without any regard to the rules, receive special treatment, and even get your behavior endorsed by GGG.
"
Wolfgann wrote:
well... where the old PoE streamers? ziggyd?ItsYoji?neversink? Henky (yeah a brazilian streamer...but realy good producer)

ZiggyD and NeverSink have been interviewed in the past. Not sure about Yoji, you'd have to search.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
What were you doing before you started streaming?
After a short stint in the New Zealand army I decided it was a good idea to get a diploma in commercial skydiving and I ended up working as a professional skydiver based out of Taupo - basically just jumping out of planes, making videos and packing parachutes! Both jobs were pretty cool but at the end of the day it was all just to fund my obsessive gaming habits.

Guys, Quin is cooler then you

But in all seriousness, this guy has a mix of fans and haters as he is quite the character. I wouldn't call him a rat, but a sparkplug.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 11, 2019, 8:45:50 PM
Him spergin' out is going to put a lot of people off from watching the stream but honestly, he's growing on me. His stream is pretty entertaining and he's one of the few who's still playin PoE right now instead of Apex legends so points for that.
aka Sogonzo
Love him or Hate him... He has brought a lot more exposure to PoE which is obviously a good thing. I am one of the Diablo converts he brought over.
Last edited by Vaildez on Feb 11, 2019, 8:53:57 PM
u cooked mate? insert other bad stuff here that i cant type it on poe forums
"
remnantSiX wrote:
About the only thing this interview has shown me is if you get enough viewers on twitch you can basically act however you want without any regard to the rules, receive special treatment, and even get your behavior endorsed by GGG.

Yea I don't agree at all... Someone clipped him out of context and he got banned. He still did something stupid and broke the rules but i'm pretty sure any player would have gotten the same treatment and ban removed as a first time offender. Even if you don't like the guy hes good for the PoE community bringing over tons of new players.
Last edited by Vaildez on Feb 11, 2019, 9:24:44 PM
It was out of context video for sure but he was still not supposed to show any RMT website on his stream under any circumstances. The ban was definitely too much for sure. A public warning to him should be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info