Zizaran's Shaper race

Hey Everyone,

In the spirit of the recent races I wanted to make another Ziz League,this time with prizes! The league will be SSF HC with the only mod being LMP. The goal of the race will be the first person to kill Shaper! Since this is a private league, player cap will be 2000. Tune in to my stream for details 2 hours before race start!

The Countdown for the League can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Dt32Xi - 7pm GMT

www.twitch.tv/Zizaran

Prizes: 1st Place : Crucible Supporter Pack ($480) 2nd Place : Choice of $60 Supporter Pack

We will try to get the league fully funded without the link being public to stop the website from crashing, then invite everyone 15 minutes ish before planned start since we cant do a regular "league starts in 10 minutes" but we'll make the best of it!

Edit: if anyone wants to help out with crowdfunding some of the slots let me know on discord, you can join my discord here: discord.gg/zizaran
@Zizaran ingame
Last edited by Zizaran on Feb 11, 2019, 7:53:19 AM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2019, 1:38:20 PM
Should be fun no one has done a Shaper Race before.
@Zizaran ingame
cooked
I won

Last edited by TheJusticeBrings on Feb 15, 2019, 1:24:26 PM
Ziz told me to post on the forum thread.
Last edited by tie23he on Feb 16, 2019, 4:58:31 AM
2nd Pog

@Zizaran ingame
Congratz to

1) Tie
2) Ziz
3) Dan

15hrs is impressive. I thought this race might take like 20hrs + tbh.
Also thanks for hosting this event Ziz, very entertaining.
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Feb 16, 2019, 5:04:03 AM
15 hours in and the other 3 guys are at Shaper right now.

Had seriously the worst map luck of all the time. No hyperbole. I did almost everything I've thought off(besides the obvious harbinger orbs) like:

-use t10 Zana shape as much as possible, don't use chaos for anything else

-loot silver coins, use zana prophecy on t10 shaped twice

-Riker/Rin for unique maps

Got to t11 park and t13 racecourse. From there on everything turned into beachhead, I think I cleared 6 and still have those:

Played sabo. Arc mines for maps and leveled gc/explosive trap in offhand to burst stuff down in combination with lightning spire, vaal rf, bear trap and frost bomb.

GC - Remote - Conc - Ele Focus - Cold Pen - Trap and Mine

Explosive - Conc - Ele Focus - Trap and Mine

Spire - Light Pen - Ele Focus - Trap and Mine

Vaal RF - Frost bomb - Bear Trap - Duration

Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Surge

was the planned end game setup.

Can't complain about the gear. I'll try the guardians and shaper on standard tomorrow. Thanks Ziz for hosting and gratz to him, Dan and Tie.

Still had to roll sceptre and/or put spell damage+chaos on wand if the sceptre didn't work out.
Last edited by Realyn on Feb 16, 2019, 5:08:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info