Bex's Four-Year Community Manager Anniversary

Oh 4 years! Congratulations!
"What's a Baeclast?" TarkeCat and RaizQT will be so sad with that. Be strong, warriors!

Bex, congratz, I really like you and you bloopers, the GGG's sttaf is so good, I really love all of you, guys. I pray to this game be eternal.

But... WHERE ARE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 3.6 EXPANSION, GUYS? I'LL BE INSANE WAITING FOR THIS
Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary Bex <3

Compared to other (un-mentionable) devs atm making news because of how they have been treating their fans in the wrong way it's so nice that everybody at GGG embraces their community in a positive way and is so open about the development. And you are a big part of that!! I hope you and GGG keep going like you are - it sounds like that is the plan!

DAB
Congrats Bex! keep up the good work while having a blast doing it :)
Bex, thank you for all you have done!! Truly a pillar of the community. I hope to continue this journey with you and GGG for many years to come!!! YOU THE BEST!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Grats!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Congrats Bex ;)
Congratulations Bex!!!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Happy Anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info