[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

thi3n went over a more high-end EB MoM version on stream. I more or less changed into this version and here's my gear for it:

Day 8 Gear

On top of Wrath, I can now use Zealotry, Discipline, a level 1 Precision and Aspect of the Spider (needed enlighten 4 for this one). I need to get a few more levels/crit multi jewels and the triple zealotry watcher's eye I want to chase for is probably a mirror or more.

Might swap out bubonic trail soon since the build is starting to feel socket starved and I'd rather not use up all my triggered Desecrate corpses for diadem's Feast of Flesh. Would need to find onslaught/phasing elsewhere if I'm down two abyss jewels. Could look for temp chains on hit corrupted gloves and change the temp chains in my off-hand to phase run/withering step like thi3n.

I decided not to fit in any power charge generation like thi3n and some others since I'm already at 98% effective crit (99% with no ailment on enemy) and the sockets can be better used elsewhere (Vaal RF, empower for brand recall later).

Content's been fine. Sustaining a good pool of T16s but map prices are fairly low and hard to find sellers buying bulk this league. T14+ Conquerors all go down really fast but the Sirus fight is still a mess.
guide is good, but I'm completely confused and I haven't been able to do anything since the second act.
"
Bastrd wrote:
"
Freeven wrote:
How are you guys recovering your life when you take damage?

Thanks.

There are very cheap amulets with leech on them, this is an example of it:

Here is a search to buy one:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/kMY6J5c5

Should only cost 1 alchemy - 1 chaos. You can add elemental resistances to the search yourself, too

Thanks for the suggestion. The amulet has helped, though my wife is still having to flask constantly to stay alive. She doesn't have a lot of experience, so I'm sure that's part of it, but she is struggling more with this build than she has with any other. We may try adding the Atziri flask, as well as a couple of the other suggestions -- but she's talking about dumping this and starting a new character, so we'll see.

Anyway, thanks.
hi, what shoud i change in my gear to make this build better? i feels like my dmg is to low (9k avg. spark dmg), also sometimes mobs on map 1 shot me, i have onlu 3,8k hp +200 es
"
Aerobus wrote:
thi3n went over a more high-end EB MoM version on stream. I more or less changed into this version and here's my gear for it:

Day 8 Gear

On top of Wrath, I can now use Zealotry, Discipline, a level 1 Precision and Aspect of the Spider (needed enlighten 4 for this one). I need to get a few more levels/crit multi jewels and the triple zealotry watcher's eye I want to chase for is probably a mirror or more.

Might swap out bubonic trail soon since the build is starting to feel socket starved and I'd rather not use up all my triggered Desecrate corpses for diadem's Feast of Flesh. Would need to find onslaught/phasing elsewhere if I'm down two abyss jewels. Could look for temp chains on hit corrupted gloves and change the temp chains in my off-hand to phase run/withering step like thi3n.

I decided not to fit in any power charge generation like thi3n and some others since I'm already at 98% effective crit (99% with no ailment on enemy) and the sockets can be better used elsewhere (Vaal RF, empower for brand recall later).

Content's been fine. Sustaining a good pool of T16s but map prices are fairly low and hard to find sellers buying bulk this league. T14+ Conquerors all go down really fast but the Sirus fight is still a mess.

Thanks for this! My question is that due to me not being able to afford something like Bottled Faith what other flask would you recommend?
"
Aerobus wrote: Day 8 Gear

That is very impressive. You remind me how bad I am at this game! Thanks for sharing. Gives me a direction to head for.
Builds an okay league start but its a rip fest after t10's just a squishy garbage build that suffers from not being able to take any damage what so ever. these glass cannon builds are no longer viable and a complete waste of time.
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

Thanks for this! My question is that due to me not being able to afford something like Bottled Faith what other flask would you recommend?

Another mitigation flask like basalt, stibnite, granite, taste of hate, rumi's.

Another damage flask like a sulphur, added to spells vinktars (provided you have the elemental ailment immunity ascendancy points), or maybe sorrow of the divine to save a few points pathing to ZO.

Another utility flask like a quartz, quicksilver, silver, or cinderswallow urn.

Getting bottled faith is still a priority since it synergizes so well with zealotry and the consecrated ground ascendancy points.
"
Builds an okay league start but its a rip fest after t10's just a squishy garbage build that suffers from not being able to take any damage what so ever. these glass cannon builds are no longer viable and a complete waste of time.

Im having this problem, dying a lot on red maps...
I want to switch to LL version of this build. But what supported gems should i use? can someone help me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info