[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
Luicetarro wrote:
So far I have no trouble clearing blights.
Have yet to run my first blightened map, so can't talk about those.

I'm running a build with holy flame totem and lightning spire trap.
So I can place the totem wherever I need to delay a lane and drop the LST if I need to AoE somewhere else. Brands usually deal with the rest.
Miniontowers so far assist me often, so lanes bunch up and can get branded pretty well.

So far I only failed blights with me noobing the placement of the towers, due to annoying design or beeing brain-afk.

Yeah i meant blighted maps. Normal blight encounters are easy, but blighted maps even with a decent spawn are not doable for me right now.
"
AisaHimegami wrote:
Yeah i meant blighted maps. Normal blight encounters are easy, but blighted maps even with a decent spawn are not doable for me right now.

Had some guildmates talk about their problems in blightened maps.
Three necromancer ware talking about their experience. While one just failed all maps, the other had mixed results, while the third was beating all of them.

Turned out, it mostly burned down to using the towers in a way that does compliment your playstyle, use oils to improve your tower-mods and while at it, why not granting towers more bonus with the rings you're wearing anyways. Won't hurt you overall, so why waste the bonus-slot.

I will know how well I fare in a while. Collecting my blightened maps for now, till I get some more equip (started mapping just now, not in a rush).
Last edited by Luicetarro on Sep 14, 2019, 7:51:23 AM
Hey, I'm having a blast with this build, but was wondering: wouldn't it be good to have Warlord's mark on hit in the ring and Frost Bomb or Wave of Conviction?
Inevitable Judgement makes it so that our crits ignore enemy resistances which eliminates the need for penetration or exposure.

Currently entering T13+ maps, damage feels okayish, but im not one-shotting things, survivability is okay (just don't tank everything that hits).

Flasks:

Dunno about Mana Flask, but WITH it build feels nicer and safer. I tried
but it was kinda meh, felt like i need a much safer option.

Tree is almost identical to Guide's PoB, jewels are:

Yes, im not running shield right now, but i want to, for more HP. Did not succeeded yet with crafting.
Crafted %phasing on jewels for yet another ability to escape. Works great in delve!

if u have any suggestions - hit me up.
Currently looking for Essence Worm ring, but no luck.
The second ring i use right now is Le Heup of All, bcs i dont have any better ring damage-wise, and my resistances are hella capped.
Last edited by Yokzjumper on Sep 26, 2019, 3:00:39 PM
"
Yokzjumper wrote:

Currently entering T13+ maps, damage feels okayish, but im not one-shotting things, survivability is okay (just don't tank everything that hits).

Flasks:

Dunno about Mana Flask, but WITH it build feels nicer and safer. I tried
but it was kinda meh, felt like i need a much safer option.

Tree is almost identical to Guide's PoB, jewels are:

Yes, im not running shield right now, but i want to, for more HP. Did not succeeded yet with crafting.
Crafted %phasing on jewels for yet another ability to escape. Works great in delve!

if u have any suggestions - hit me up.
Currently looking for Essence Worm ring, but no luck.
The second ring i use right now is Le Heup of All, bcs i dont have any better ring damage-wise, and my resistances are hella capped.

I run a mana flask on my version as well but with the new Enduring mod. It's really nice QOL with MOM because you can keep spamming it and the mana regen keeps persisting and stacking. You can get mana regen running for minutes this way which can act as sudo life regen with MOM.
How do you guys feel about damage?

I'm struggling to complete Blight encounters above white tier maps. Similar with yellow tier map bosses, need to recast brands couple of times since they expire before boss dies. I'm on 5L setup with lvl 19 gems and using Essence Worm with Wrath aura. My average damage fully buffed in maps is around 5.5k which seems really low.

Is the 6th link or lvl 20 gems what gives the end game viable damage increase?
"
Morclye wrote:
How do you guys feel about damage?

I'm struggling to complete Blight encounters above white tier maps. Similar with yellow tier map bosses, need to recast brands couple of times since they expire before boss dies. I'm on 5L setup with lvl 19 gems and using Essence Worm with Wrath aura. My average damage fully buffed in maps is around 5.5k which seems really low.

Is the 6th link or lvl 20 gems what gives the end game viable damage increase?

I can easily make all maps. The damage came for me with passive skills, jewels, weapons, amulet and i am using a abyssal setup for boots/belt. But i use a little bit different setup of skills so it fits better for me.

Hey guys, just wanna give a heads up to those, who want to try this build in Blight, or does now and looking for possibilities of this build.
I just did Shaper, deathless, but Shaper guardians were like 1-2 deaths each (Chimera took me 5 portals LUL)
Decided to upload my shitty gameplay on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8QkoKQOfs

Gear in the video:
Spoiler

Flasks and jewels:
Spoiler

I recently dropped a The Devouring Diadem and found a great shield, but before that i was running this items, AND killed Hydra and Minotaur WITH THEM. Only after i switched to shiled and EB-helm setup.
Spoiler

Was running mana flask BEFORE Eldrich Battery, mapping feels much safer with mana flask, consider "Enduring" mod of a solid mana regeneration no matter when.
Oh yes, and Essence Worm... Found it yesterday, before it i was simply running an Unset Ring with "+2 to socketed gems".

For those who struggle in this league (i dont run blight encounters on T13+, cuz they are deadly and laggy. Not running blighted maps at all, did one T8 around lvl88, aaand forgot about them), how can i improve my damage? Survivability (62 fire res KEKW) feels good. Damage - i feel like i need more to play and ZOOM-ZOOM maps comfortably.
Last edited by Yokzjumper on Oct 13, 2019, 9:44:07 AM
Whelp, just did UE guardians and UE himself, then ran Shaper.
Recorded it all for unknown purpose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4q4iRpFOig

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/AVcPQzL8

I feel like this build is pretty okay for SSF, legit easy to gear, but hard to upgrade. For example: my wand... Well it droped when i was lvl 68. I have not seen a better weapon since then.
My bet is that in trade league this build is REALLY good and requires not much invesments.

gl to everyone, league for me is over :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info