[3.6] Shibaku's LLGC Mines (all content viable / level 100 viable / detailed and beginner friendly)

^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Made a few changes to my current build, doesn't change the guide, just some end game investments i've put into it.

Now we're no longer using Alira as our bandit, I took 2 points and got rid of the Snowforged cluster to get a jewel space:

About 5% increased DPS and some more quality of life such as more mov speed, cast speed and crit multi. It was 18 exalteds tho, I don't recommend using this unless you've maxed everything else and have nowhere else to put your currency.
Hey there!

Thanks for build guide. I'm currently on xbox (noob I know, spare me) and played most of the season on a LL Vortex Occulist. Super bored at level 96 and looking to switch things up. I feel most of my gear will transfer, although I will have to craft a new weapon. Would you suggest leveling as an arc miner? And at what point would you suggest switching to LL and also GC?

Help appreciated :)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
"
WGT_Rev wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks for build guide. I'm currently on xbox (noob I know, spare me) and played most of the season on a LL Vortex Occulist. Super bored at level 96 and looking to switch things up. I feel most of my gear will transfer, although I will have to craft a new weapon. Would you suggest leveling as an arc miner? And at what point would you suggest switching to LL and also GC?

Help appreciated :)

Hey, sir!

Appreciate the interest.

You should level as arc miner, indeed. At around level 70 if you have a Shavronne's Wrappings you can switch to LL already, I like to swtitch to GC at around 55-60 if you have a good area of effect already.

Any other questions feel free to reply here or pm me ingame!
🎈
^
hi bro nice build.What about 5 link? Should works fine?Which gem can I get out in this case?
^
^
^