At the end of the next week we'll announce the 3.6.0 expansion and its challenge league. When the announcement goes live, we'll introduce a new set of league supporter packs. This means that in two weeks we're saying goodbye to Betrayal Supporter Packs.

There are two pairs of the Betrayal Supporter Packs available in the store, the Undertaker and the Soulstealer. Each of the two pairs is designed in a unique style and has different contents, so you can choose whichever one (or both) you prefer. You can upgrade from the smaller one in a pair to the larger one. All the microtransactions from the Supporter Packs are exclusive and will never appear in the store again.

If you're interested in getting one of the Betrayal Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. Just email us in advance at support@grindinggear.com, we'll be happy to help you!

Additionally, if you have purchased any plain points packs since November 12th (PST), you can use this in an upgrade to one of the Betrayal Supporter Packs! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade (PC only). For example, if you purchased a $10 point pack you could then upgrade to the Undertaker or Soulstealer Supporter Pack for $20. You'd then receive the remainder of the contents of the pack, excluding the points you already purchased before the upgrade.

The Betrayal Supporter Packs on the Xbox One version will be replaced with the new ones shortly after the announcement of the new expansion and its challenge league.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
ok
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
hype
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
In case nobody has asked yet, will there be a race at the end of Betrayal?
That’s really soon.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
new trade system or forget any money from me!
i don't wanna know how many supporters you repell with your "you can credit up to 90 percent of point purchases towards an sp upgrade".

there probably is 3 kinds of people,

one eays: what's a percentage?

then there are those who say: it sounds complicated, i better wait till i get money to get the sp directly or something happens where i spend the money elsewhere.

and there are those who are confused if it's more percentage or added percentage which they can't apply to their sp bonus.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hype Hype Hype !!!
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
Are we talking Friday end of week or 7 days i.e Sunday?
I shall hurry myself up to reach these 36 challenges. Not gonna miss the related reward this league !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info