Betrayal Supporter Packs End Soon

Add more veiled mods and more crafts mods and recipes!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 5, 2019, 7:31:31 PM
"
"
Hasunic wrote:
"
lucdobscha wrote:
how do i do that upgrade thing ? i bought a few plain point packs this league and i'd like to "upgrade" it to the supporter pack

Usually it is posted as a discount if you look at the supporter pack afterwards.

Another note is that you can only do this through the browser and not in game, which threw me for a loop for a while.

betrayal pack still the exactly same price for me, browser or in-game doesn't matter i'm not getting any discount omegalul.. so i guess no betrayal pack
Who gives a shit, you owe me a t-shirt and atlas still you bunch of scammers.
Should and will be interesting to see what the next League Supporter Packs is going to be.
Maybe I go for buying one of them. We shall see. And if we Xbox players can and will be able to link ones accounts (For those who wish that) it could even be possible for me & others to display some of those Supporter packs even.
What the hell? What happened to: "At the end of the next week we'll announce the 3.6.0 expansion and its challenge league. When the announcement goes live, we'll introduce a new set of league supporter packs." Been waiting for the new supporter packs to come out and it's been a week since this post was announced. When will the new packs be coming out?
"
ign4steam wrote:
What the hell? What happened to: "At the end of the next week we'll announce the 3.6.0 expansion and its challenge league. When the announcement goes live, we'll introduce a new set of league supporter packs." Been waiting for the new supporter packs to come out and it's been a week since this post was announced. When will the new packs be coming out?

That means it's at the end of this week, 2 weeks from the day they posted it, I also got baited bro... I wanna see the new one!!!
Oh, it says "At the end of THE next week."
I really want some plain and simple, like a metal armor suit or leather longcoat with a cape or something.
All these glowy anime-ish sets don't suit the game at all imho. You can still go gaudy and keep it coherent like with Sin & Innocence or Oriath sets, but stop making walking christmas trees pls.
"
lucdobscha wrote:
"
lucdobscha wrote:
how do i do that upgrade thing ? i bought a few plain point packs this league and i'd like to "upgrade" it to the supporter pack

betrayal pack still the exactly same price for me, browser or in-game doesn't matter i'm not getting any discount omegalul.. so i guess no betrayal pack

Upgrading supporter packs only works when the website is set to your local language
i guess it's too late to get a betrayal support pack now?
i was on a break the last 2 months so i missed the time window :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info