[3.6] For Berserker: Raging Double Striker (Kitava's Feast)

I am using Gruthkul's Pelt, so what gems would you recommend to use in place of CWDT & Immortal Call ?

Personally, I am struggling while playing this build. I would like some tips for the playstyle of it if no one minds.
"
Kimahri wrote:
How would be this as a Slayer? doable or nah?

Definitely doable. Lower damage but more toughness.

"
Spearen wrote:
I am using Gruthkul's Pelt, so what gems would you recommend to use in place of CWDT & Immortal Call ?

Personally, I am struggling while playing this build. I would like some tips for the playstyle of it if no one minds.

You can check out the gems on my character "AgentThog". He is using Gruthkul's Pelt.

I would say Berserker by itself is just squishier so some boss will hit really hard when you engage them. If you are leveling your character, you can even consider skipping boss fights once you have gotten the map bonus.

As for play style, you will have to frequently cast Enduring Cry to heal and get those endurance charges.

On boss fight, place down Ancestral Warchief (linked to multiple totem support gem). This greatly speed up the fight and also helps to divert focus from your character.

I am waiting to see what changes 3.7 will bring to Berserker. I am hopeful though.
Hi,
Thanks for great guide. :) Has anyone tried it in Legion? Any plans on updating it to 3.7?
Dude, I'm looking for your update in 3.7

It's so hard to decide if I should go 2H or dual wielding, impale or bleed, RT or crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info