Muahaha I now have the ABILITY TO CONTROL BEES.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
Hey, I'm afraid my temp league playing days are over so I've just been grinding the new masters content in standard and having a blast. Guess I'll see ya between leagues. ♥

Also...
It finally happened. lol

Ah, yes you will <3

GZ! !!! For doing it yourself. How, exactly? Iirc you were burial farming?

So what are you using it on?

"
Now, how about a song that has nothing to do with bees but has "bees" in it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58

I've heard that great song so many times and never seen the clip. Huh, it's adorable.

---> You Humans Listen to this Junk thread :)

... how about half a bee?

"
Shovelcut wrote:
Hey, I'm afraid my temp league playing days are over so I've just been grinding the new masters content in standard and having a blast. Guess I'll see ya between leagues. ♥

Also...
It finally happened. lol
Grats

Cool interview from Rogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrFdI8U9Ri4
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
erdelyii wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Also...
It finally happened. lol

Ah, yes you will <3

GZ! !!! For doing it yourself. How, exactly? Iirc you were burial farming?

Well, I farmed 4 cards from burial chambers and had one drop from a chest in delve. I think since 3.5 came out I might have run another 200 maps and didn't get any more drop but had enough exalts to buy the remaining 3 cards so I kinda cheated. All the ex were from drops in burials though so there is that.

"
erdelyii wrote:

It should actually be a crime that this wasn't linked sooner in this thread. :)

"

That was interesting, it led me to looking up some more interesting bee facts. I'm just gonna leave this here:

Spoiler
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Well, I farmed 4 cards from burial chambers and had one drop from a chest in delve. I think since 3.5 came out I might have run another 200 maps and didn't get any more drop but had enough exalts to buy the remaining 3 cards so I kinda cheated. All the ex were from drops in burials though so there is that.

Haha, I like the pragmatic rule bending that's still within your values. The majority are dropped and the delve Chest is worth at least 85% of the "I found this all myself" factor (as though you need any further justification for trading three).

Some things are really only great to do yourself.

So, what are you doing with it?

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

It should actually be a crime that this wasn't linked sooner in this thread. :)

Habeeus Corpus.

Not a crime, uh... Embeezle... ah well.

Also, this Shine (1996) - Flight of the Bumblebee. The full orchestral piece is great; I like this heartwarming scene a lot.

"

Thanks for sharing that. I liked how Rogan said he relaxes after being on tour from a frazzled state by watching the bees coming and going out of the hive, as they are so busy, he starts to think he's not busy at all and calms down.

The interviewer does a good job of getting him to wax lyrical about his unusual and non-stereotypically metal interest :)

While listening I flicked around looking at different species of bees. Not all are yellow and black:

"
Shovelcut wrote:
That was interesting, it led me to looking up some more interesting bee facts. I'm just gonna leave this here:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Haha solid science :3

"
erdelyii wrote:

Oops, forgot to answer that part earlier. Played with it a while on my self cast arc witch. Dropped all my mf gear and went full damage, it was fun but that's the char I used to farm it with so I got bored and used a respec on a Juggernaut to make a mjolner build. Basically, just going to use it on any char I decide to play. haha

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

Oops, forgot to answer that part earlier. Played with it a while on my self cast arc witch. Dropped all my mf gear and went full damage, it was fun but that's the char I used to farm it with so I got bored and used a respec on a Juggernaut to make a mjolner build. Basically, just going to use it on any char I decide to play. haha

Good stuff, mate.

What mjolner build?
Old school cyclone to proc discharge/arc. Nothing fancy. :)
But fun, that's the main thing.

One day I'll make a Mjolnir witch. I think I'll respec Adios_Satipo to it maybe even get a HH (the easy way) when they finally nerf Poet's Pen/ Inpulsa's :)

Maybe..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info