Okaris wrote:
"
checked char

-get Warding suffix on Quicksilver for curse protection while mapping
-missing non vaal skills craft on gloves
-boot enchant
-right amulet
-large cluster jewel is not good
-4 more levels (get Nimbleness and one more jewel socket)
-Stygian Vise belt with jewel

other than that you need to move quickly

Lets see how it goes after changes :)

Quick update:
Flask, vaal craft, amulet, belt and large jewel have been changed. First Simulacrum cleared! Even got a Voices jewel - quite lucky. The last wave is still a bit painful but the results are here. Thank you!

Wow congrats!

Which Voices did you get?

7 Passives, but I'm fine with that.
Last update: Uber atziri & Sirius done aswell, fairly easy. Clearing speed is really great so I may push it to 100.
"
"
Okaris wrote:
Hello,

The build has been enjoyable so far. However I'm may be doing something wrong as I'm still unable to clear some of the content (Wave 20, higher tier blighted maps). May you please help me review my build?

Thanks!

checked char

-boot enchant
-right amulet

Hi, Torstein.

Same problem and need same help with gear. Sometimes T16 like piece a cake, but sometimes im dying few times in round.

Also big problem is T16 boss, like Minotaur - oneshoted me several times. And now can't pass Sirius.

Thanks for you help.
"
BlazeD96 wrote:
"
"
Okaris wrote:
Hello,

The build has been enjoyable so far. However I'm may be doing something wrong as I'm still unable to clear some of the content (Wave 20, higher tier blighted maps). May you please help me review my build?

Thanks!

checked char

-boot enchant
-right amulet

Hi, Torstein.

Same problem and need same help with gear. Sometimes T16 like piece a cake, but sometimes im dying few times in round.

Also big problem is T16 boss, like Minotaur - oneshoted me several times. And now can't pass Sirius.

Thanks for you help.

Your cold resistance is not capped.

About Minotaur, well you need to know his mechanics. If you get hit when he comes from under ground you will probably get one shot.
Hello, thanks for the guide, i am completely new to the game and im loving it! I was researching some more and bumped on another guide for a similar build, i'd like to know wich one might be better for a complete noob, and what are the minnor differences between them, if it is not asking too much and you have some availability please check for me and give me some feedback on this matter!

[Removed by Support]

Thanks again!

Edit: the link was removed, but if you may look up, its the "Ignite Incinerate Elementalist Build Guide" from Vvckd found at POE Vault
Last edited by DejaZ on May 8, 2020, 4:40:47 AM
"
DejaZ wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide, i am completely new to the game and im loving it! I was researching some more and bumped on another guide for a similar build, i'd like to know wich one might be better for a complete noob, and what are the minnor differences between them, if it is not asking too much and you have some availability please check for me and give me some feedback on this matter!

[Removed by Support]

Thanks again!

Edit: the link was removed, but if you may look up, its the "Ignite Incinerate Elementalist Build Guide" from Vvckd found at POE Vault

Well from glance, this build is better because it offers more defenses.

I don't have the PoB of that Ignite build so i could have whole overview.
"
"
BlazeD96 wrote:

Your cold resistance is not capped.

About Minotaur, well you need to know his mechanics. If you get hit when he comes from under ground you will probably get one shot.

Cold is not a problem, i will fix it soon. But all others is fine?

"
"
DejaZ wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Thanks again!

Well from glance, this build is better because it offers more defenses.

I don't have the PoB of that Ignite build so i could have whole overview.

thanks for the quick reply!
This Build was one of the most fun i have ever played.

Ended up with a whopping 20M Shaper Dps on level 100, pushing phases on Sirus AL8 within seconds :)

I can run juiced up t17 maps without dieing most of the time.
For Simulacrum i just swap out my Curse immunity quicksilver for a shock immunity one and it becomes pretty safe and easy as well.

Thank you for creating this guide.
Last edited by SpoonFork on May 9, 2020, 7:12:27 AM
"
SpoonFork wrote:
This Build was one of the most fun i have ever played.

Ended up with a whopping 20M Shaper Dps on level 100, pushing phases on Sirus AL8 within seconds :)

I can run juiced up t17 maps without dieing most of the time.
For Simulacrum i just swap out my Curse immunity quicksilver for a shock immunity one and it becomes pretty safe and easy as well.

Thank you for creating this guide.

Tyvm for this feedback! <3

Your setup is great!!!
Билд умирает од одной плюхи Изаро и Босов из Синдиката)Так что на свой страх и риск делайте

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info