[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Horrux wrote:
I'm trying to play this build but right now I'm level 76 or so and she is WAY too squishy.

I'm doing some adjustments, but frankly, I'm not seeing the viability of this build for maps above tier 1 at my level. Even delving is terrible, and my level 65 Berserker can go deeper than this level 76 Elementalist.

Granted I have none of the specific gear in this build, but I have fairly good gear.

I don't understand how this build it meant to be viable? Any ideas?

Ofc it's terrible when you are not following the guide, like, at all. Your passive tree is all wrong. Your gear has ES instead of life. You are on 4L at lvl 77... C'mon dude. This is a beginners build. It's really easy to follow.

Things you need to do ASAP
-change your passive tree
-get Acrobatics
-Phase Acrobatics
-Flash&Stone gem, use sand stance
-get life gear

"
ConwayXIII wrote:
Hello - Loving this build, by the way, thank you!

I seem to hit a bit of a brick wall - What should I focus on upgrading next? Aspect of the spider / enlighten? Going to pick up a cinderswallow today..

(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ConwayXIII/characters)

I've got my first sirus fight and want to make sure I can burn him down - I do have a 20/23 conc effect to swap in for bossing.

Thank you in advance!

To be able to use Spider Aspect you will need Enlighten 4.
To craft Aspect you will have to have free suffix on some rare item and to fight Fenumus in the Menagerie.
Use Atziri's Promise in that fight for more chaos res, Araakali pantheon and be careful not to stand in spiders fluorescent shit on the ground because it deals massive chaos damage.

Also, recraft ring for -2 mana because your Incinerate costs 0 mana atm and you are not generating Inspiration charges.

"
valeryg2009 wrote:
1) +2 maximum Incinerate stages is the best enchant
2) 10% increased Incinerate damage for each stage is the second best
Why is 1 better?

DMG
1) 25%*2=50% + time cast 2 stage - at last moment 250% DMG
2) 10%*8=80% + no cast time 20% min - at last moment 300% DMG!
Or not?

Incinerate stages are damage multipliers while increased damage is additive.

+2 gives around 10% more dps vs 80% increased dmg.
"
Horrux wrote:
I'm trying to play this build but right now I'm level 76 or so and she is WAY too squishy.

I'm doing some adjustments, but frankly, I'm not seeing the viability of this build for maps above tier 1 at my level. Even delving is terrible, and my level 65 Berserker can go deeper than this level 76 Elementalist.

Granted I have none of the specific gear in this build, but I have fairly good gear.

I don't understand how this build it meant to be viable? Any ideas?

I'm at level 75 in armor 5 lvl easy to play cards 1)

TorsteinTheFallen, thanks.
Last edited by valeryg2009 on Feb 17, 2020, 11:20:15 PM
"
"
ConwayXIII wrote:
Hello - Loving this build, by the way, thank you!

I seem to hit a bit of a brick wall - What should I focus on upgrading next? Aspect of the spider / enlighten? Going to pick up a cinderswallow today..

(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ConwayXIII/characters)

I've got my first sirus fight and want to make sure I can burn him down - I do have a 20/23 conc effect to swap in for bossing.

Thank you in advance!

To be able to use Spider Aspect you will need Enlighten 4.
To craft Aspect you will have to have free suffix on some rare item and to fight Fenumus in the Menagerie.
Use Atziri's Promise in that fight for more chaos res, Araakali pantheon and be careful not to stand in spiders fluorescent shit on the ground because it deals massive chaos damage.

Also, recraft ring for -2 mana because your Incinerate costs 0 mana atm and you are not generating Inspiration charges.

My mana costs are listed as 1 for Incinerate, am I missing something here?

Englighten level 4 will take a while to get the funds for, about 2.5 ex off at the moment. I'll aim for that then. That's an extra 5% / 15% damage (for the 3 webs) right?

Might need to aim for the frenzy charges as well.. seems like that should help a fair amount.
"
ConwayXIII wrote:

My mana costs are listed as 1 for Incinerate, am I missing something here?

Englighten level 4 will take a while to get the funds for, about 2.5 ex off at the moment. I'll aim for that then. That's an extra 5% / 15% damage (for the 3 webs) right?

Might need to aim for the frenzy charges as well.. seems like that should help a fair amount.

Ok, good then. It's just PoB error then.
Got a combo of:

Out of currency currently, but i think i will try to upgrade Kaom with reduced dmg from crit strike if i can afford it (or at least cheaper version with reduced phy dmg) and/or lvl 21/20 Herald Of Ash. I think from this point on every upgrade will cost me a lot. Not sure if it's worth it and if i have the time to invest in this :D. I think i will stop to lvl 95 and try sirius and other things.
Do you guys have any CwC suggestions with a staff Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling?
"
joint77 wrote:
Got a combo of:

Out of currency currently, but i think i will try to upgrade Kaom with reduced dmg from crit strike if i can afford it (or at least cheaper version with reduced phy dmg) and/or lvl 21/20 Herald Of Ash. I think from this point on every upgrade will cost me a lot. Not sure if it's worth it and if i have the time to invest in this :D. I think i will stop to lvl 95 and try sirius and other things.

Yes, nice item + big DMG
Me

+ I use the Flammability curse stone in the build

Good passive:
https://imgur.com/GQq13hQ

Last edited by valeryg2009 on Feb 24, 2020, 9:10:50 AM
Is Enlighten supposed to be level 3 or 4? Guide says 4 POB says 3. Similarly, guide says 5 for Surge while POB says 7.

Also, I'm struggling a lot defensively (and less so, offensively) at red maps/Sirius/Eater. What can I do? The helmet in the guide apparently can't be crafted anymore btw. Is there a better option now or should I settle with what I have? Looking into Aspect/Enlighten but need aforementioned info first. Not sure what else apart from upgrading Pantheon (working on it), and I guess finding higher life rolls for gloves belt etc. Should I downgrade Awakening level (4), not Vaal maps, etc?

Edit: updated POB https://pastebin.com/gYK3gmRA
Last edited by destroyermaker on Feb 26, 2020, 11:20:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info