[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
"
Apos91 wrote:
"
NaibElSayel wrote:
So I've been working on a 6L warlord staff I know what mods it can roll, I did this just now, just not sure what the best way to proceed is Suggestions would be greatly appreciated and in advance thank you.

POB doesn't have the warlord mods in it yet, so I can't sim it very well either.

Crafting a good staff is usually a pain, so brace yourself for a long trip.

A good endgame, I assume, would be to keep imprinting until you augment +cast speed, then regal % fire dmg as extra chaos dmg, then multicraft Fire damage/chance to ignite and Critical strike chance for spells.

Might take a toll on your patience though. Especially the Regaling part will be the most disheartening.

It was super easy to make op staff until this league, but multimod...

It's a pain now like Apos said. With Regal you must have at least one usable mod.
After multimod depending what you got after Regal options are
-cast speed
-spell damage + extra fire damage
-double damage / double damage while focused
-added fire to spells

Crit does nothing for this build. You already proc EE easily.

Thank you both for you're input, very helpful, went through it a few times now
yea, I'm in it for the long haul, with this would damage penetration or b/c its a warlord staff chance to inflict fire exposure on hit or crazy idea culling strike be worth it?

Last edited by NaibElSayel on Jan 4, 2020, 12:35:20 PM
"
NaibElSayel wrote:

Thank you both for you're input, very helpful, went through it a few times now
yea, I'm in it for the long haul, with this would damage penetration or b/c its a warlord staff chance to inflict fire exposure on hit or crazy idea culling strike be worth it?

You get exposure from Wave of Conviction on trigger with cwdt and multiple exposures don't stack.
You could get it on staff as perma exposure which is great and curse on cwdt...
Culling is also good, it's equivalent to 10% more dps.
Sorry for the noob question but why use skitterbots?
Skitterbots Shock (ennemies take more damage) and Chill (slow ennemies).
"
Tamptamp wrote:
Skitterbots Shock (ennemies take more damage) and Chill (slow ennemies).

Thanks!
So at 8.15K Life a combination of chaos golem+steelskin seems to be more consistent at surviving than immortal call+stone golem.

Also, not a very expensive but not very cheap addition that should be grabbed when possible is this corruption:

It makes a ton of difference.
Hi @TorsteinTheFallen

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ferdnixs/characters

Can you tell me what is wrong ? if its ofc
what can I improve

I just know must buy better gloves and can you say what enchants i need in gloves ?
Last edited by Ferdnixs on Jan 6, 2020, 4:00:14 PM
Tryin' out this build and boy it's been very fun I think I enjoy it more then my berserker.
"
Ferdnixs wrote:
Hi @TorsteinTheFallen

what can I improve

I just know must buy better gloves and can you say what enchants i need in gloves ?

what does POB say for your damage numbers?

you've got some pretty good gear, so you should be killing most everything pretty easy

you could get Incinerate up to 21/23, everything else will be very small upgrades at this point
"
"
Ferdnixs wrote:
Hi @TorsteinTheFallen

what can I improve

what does POB say for your damage numbers?

you've got some pretty good gear, so you should be killing most everything pretty easy

you could get Incinerate up to 21/23, everything else will be very small upgrades at this point

https://pastebin.com/Sq1vJQHd

If you have time you can look and say me what is wrong

two time use POB so i can mistake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info