Stash Tab Sale This Weekend - New Sentinel Portal

On the subject of portals - how about always giving special appearance (overriding any MTX) to some special portals? Such as the Pale Court, Zana's mission portals, and breachlord domains.
After all, Atziri, First Ones, Alva and Jun all have their own portal themes.
Cool-looking portal, but only with the larger map device, and at the moment it is broken: The map device label flickers horribly in your hideout. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2288278/page/1

That makes this a no-sale for me.

"
oMeybi wrote:
Feelsbadman I just bought Undertaker supporter pack a day ago and the got a Currency and Quad Premium that day aswell, Could I please get the discounted price so I may get 1 more tab hopefully with the tokens I get from the discounted price?

E-mail support. They might be able to hook you up.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
oMeybi wrote:
Feelsbadman I just bought Undertaker supporter pack a day ago and the got a Currency and Quad Premium that day aswell, Could I please get the discounted price so I may get 1 more tab hopefully with the tokens I get from the discounted price?

Contact support via email and you might get points refunded so you can spend them again
whow this looks amazing :D
Lots of people are asking for Delve stash tabs. I don't blame them, I know first hand how easy it is to fill up your generic tabs with loads of unstackable fossils and resonators you either don't need right now or are not quite sure how to get the most out of them.

Heard you guys were working on it anyway, I don't think we need anything fancy. Something roughly equivalent to the fragment stash stab that only stores the raw fossils and empty resonators should be fine.

Anyway, don't worry yourselves. The game just keeps getting better. People aren't going to leave the game if you don't give them what they want.
:(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Oct 11, 2021, 10:38:03 PM
take muh money!
Yassss! Finally got myself quite a few special stash tabs. Thanks for the sale! :D
I'm not buying any more stash tabs until there is a Premium Stash Tab x 4 to Quad Stash Tab upgrade I can purchase.

It's sad, I have a pile of money earmarked GGG, but I can't spend it :(
Thanks - nice.

Will there be a chance to get upgrades from premium stash tabs to quad stash tabs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info