Stash Tab Sale This Weekend - New Sentinel Portal

"
Ashriel wrote:
All of these new portals (both dragon ones, supporter pack ones etc.) seem like they have their keyframes sped up 100% in the last 15% of the animation. Like, they all feel like they're coming in smoothly, then RUSH double time to finish the animation in the time frame given.

I think they all deserve a second pass... this statue almost doesn't even get its left hand up on the sword in time. These portals all are cool but that sped-up feeling makes me feel like I'm watching student projects in a high school motion graphics class.

Yeah what they did with the dragon portal animating in looked so amateur. All it needed was an extra flap or two of the wings to make that portal OP, but it turned in to a shit build. They managed the out sequence just fine, but the momentum/ease in of them animating in is off.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 24, 2019, 11:34:46 PM
Four day sales suck balls.
Saved
Why are ya still using a picture of the currency stash tab from pre-harbinger orbs introduction?
I would like to be able to preview the new portal without music, so I can tell if there are any irritating sound effects before I buy!

Some of the portals are very noisy in my hideout.
Normal, non-enhanced and non-upgraded maps should stack without special storage tbh.
Feelsbadman I just bought Undertaker supporter pack a day ago and the got a Currency and Quad Premium that day aswell, Could I please get the discounted price so I may get 1 more tab hopefully with the tokens I get from the discounted price?
Nice and all, but where is the Fossil/Resonator stash tab?
We need it!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Is this the mtx that finally eliminates the ded legacy stash map tabs?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
DaFerg wrote:
Would it be possible for you guys to make it so people who have several portal effects like 6+ or whatever, can make it so it uses all different ones? So when you open a map it opens all 6 different MTX portals instead of 6 identical ones?

+1. It'd be a great way for them to push people to buy more portals too.
How can that not be bought :)
Amnesia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info