[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Would u use new uniq ring for HoA reservation to run hatred? Probably next league this enchant gonna be extremely expensive.

Thinking to start as this one or arc miner for budget and fast ubers.
Last edited by omgree on Feb 28, 2019, 1:25:20 PM
"
omgree wrote:
Would u use new uniq ring for HoA reservation to run hatred? Probably next league this enchant gonna be extremely expensive.

Thinking to start as this one or arc miner for budget and fast ubers.

For budget version definitly yes this ring is going to be awesome
Would u reccomend it as a league-starter?
When you go CI, after 2nd lab?
Also since we havenot all upgrades what will be the order?
What skill would be good for leveling to 75+?
"
omgree wrote:
Would u reccomend it as a league-starter?
When you go CI, after 2nd lab?
Also since we havenot all upgrades what will be the order?
What skill would be good for leveling to 75+?

It will be my league starter personally if it doesn't get nerfed too hard.
I go CI after merciless lab because i go for profane bloom first for clearspeed and then i go CI after getting vile bastion.
For leveling just go storm brand until you can use herald of agony, once you got hoa just get projectile weakness and profane bloom and should be very smooth
What level delve can you go with this?
I'm looking for bv-tier builds that can do 1200+
"
StellarAshes wrote:
What level delve can you go with this?
I'm looking for bv-tier builds that can do 1200+

you can do 1000+ for sure, but you need 3 curse setup with temp chain proj weakness enfeeble. Also minion speed for sure and don't run too fast so the crawler follow better.
"

I go CI after merciless lab because i go for profane bloom first for clearspeed and then i go CI after getting vile bastion.
For leveling just go storm brand until you can use herald of agony, once you got hoa just get projectile weakness and profane bloom and should be very smooth

Technicaly we can use HoA after lvl 16 or act 3 if we dont bother with trade.
But id like to know more deep into it.
What else do we need to go..? Just quill rain and we ready to go?
Without empower, golden rule, other core things do we still have enough dps to go HoA? Or better to go like lvl 80 with storm brand and stack some currency, get quiver and only than switch? I afraid that i will have lack of dps early. So would love to see some deep leveling guide if u have some time to add would be good. Thanks for any answers!
Do i able to do uber-elder with low-gear like SB/arc mines? Or i will stuck in yellow maps? i wish i have more time to test it myself mb i will before the league, but better first get some answers from players who already played.
Iirc better start with this one:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1
and than switch to this for min-max.
Also in other guide u linked in your post there is 3.8m dps, while in your 6m. What have u changed to reach such numbers?
Last edited by omgree on Mar 2, 2019, 2:27:13 PM
how do you fight mobs with Proximity Shield?
after i run one The Putrid Cloister i quit this build - the mobs with proximity shield in the boss room were pure torture -.-
"
BeRse wrote:
how do you fight mobs with Proximity Shield?
after i run one The Putrid Cloister i quit this build - the mobs with proximity shield in the boss room were pure torture -.-

i guess only convocation can help with it, but its also have big cooldown
"
omgree wrote:
"

Technicaly we can use HoA after lvl 16 or act 3 if we dont bother with trade.
But id like to know more deep into it.
What else do we need to go..? Just quill rain and we ready to go?
Without empower, golden rule, other core things do we still have enough dps to go HoA? Or better to go like lvl 80 with storm brand and stack some currency, get quiver and only than switch? I afraid that i will have lack of dps early. So would love to see some deep leveling guide if u have some time to add would be good. Thanks for any answers!
Do i able to do uber-elder with low-gear like SB/arc mines? Or i will stuck in yellow maps? i wish i have more time to test it myself mb i will before the league, but better first get some answers from players who already played.
Iirc better start with this one:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1
and than switch to this for min-max.
Also in other guide u linked in your post there is 3.8m dps, while in your 6m. What have u changed to reach such numbers?

For the DPS i believe in the other guide is the same as me, just 3.8Mill is shaper DPS while 6Mill is DPS on non-bosses.

You can level with HoA for sure i've done it and its very fine, golden rule is not needed if you have quill rain since you attack so fast, and uber elder i have done with budget gear, quill rain and other stuff in about 4minutes.

I May try to do a leveling video in standart before league starts. I just hope it doesn't get nerfed too hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info