[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Just one more question: how does withering touch actually help single target boss dps? How is it affecting the crawler's damage?
"
GokzhuL wrote:
Just one more question: how does withering touch actually help single target boss dps? How is it affecting the crawler's damage?

The crawler base damage is a mix percentage of physical and chaos damage so withering touch makes the target takes more chaos damamge.
Helo i am realy intrest with this build on standard epecialy that i get in some trade bow
rest of the gear wil be no problem except.. how to make so offcolor vaal regalia ?
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i am realy intrest with this build on standard epecialy that i get in some trade bow
rest of the gear wil be no problem except.. how to make so offcolor vaal regalia ?

Bench 3 green, preferably 4 green, then get Vorici in research for 1-3 white sockets.
"
"
Shecutor wrote:

Bench 3 green, preferably 4 green, then get Vorici in research for 1-3 white sockets.

Like i wrote on standard :) but anyway i made it

and i need to say completing items(from my stash) and some gems took me 2 h and i was been able to kill uber elder wo knowledge aboute this build .
Damn its realy good :))
One more thing i didint see pantheon chose ??
Stupid Question but why u use this bow with o implicit instead of another one?
"
Daxter88 wrote:
Stupid Question but why u use this bow with o implicit instead of another one?

Because it's the bow the the highest attack speed and low dex requirement
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
"
Shecutor wrote:

Like i wrote on standard :) but anyway i made it

and i need to say completing items(from my stash) and some gems took me 2 h and i was been able to kill uber elder wo knowledge aboute this build .
Damn its realy good :))

Glad to hear yes it is really strong haha :D
One thing i see EE in tre how we proc it ? i dont see any flat ele in gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info