[3.6] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow / all content / videos / 3.6 guide fully updated

"
premiumgrape wrote:
"
streej wrote:
what about gloves slot? isnt gripped gloves with 16% IAS our choice? or tombfists are still better?

I still think tombfist is best choice in general situations

intimidate is one of the best debuff we can apply to the enemy. and tombfist gives us more life than most rare gloves

but really good rare gloves could do better than tombfist

Not to mention with 2s tombfist you can essentially have so much more control over your stats. 40+ hp on each jewel with the original 10% more is already more health, toss in some attacks speed on crit and you already above most regular gloves. But that leaves resists on an open, so you can balance it out more easily.
Hey Man , this build is awesome and looks cool af !
i really looking forward for you to fully update the guide it's awesome :D

just a quick question , cause i am new-ish and 1st time playing Scion ..

how did u spec into the Ranger side of the tree all of the sudden ?! . without any passive linking it from Scion side to ranger ? O.o
Last edited by iPerSeus on Mar 19, 2019, 4:42:13 AM
"
iPerSeus wrote:

how did u spec into the Ranger side of the tree all of the sudden ?! . without any passive linking it from Scion side to ranger ? O.o

with this ascendancy node, you can start from other class' starting point

and I just updated my rough 3.6 plan :)
Last edited by premiumgrape on Mar 19, 2019, 5:19:03 AM
"
premiumgrape wrote:
"
iPerSeus wrote:

so what about Leveling Skill Tree until i can get this node ?! .. like a skill tree progression though out the levels ?! ..

and how i use the normal setup til i get the Bow and the viod quiver ? or there's a better setup til i get the weapons ?
Last edited by iPerSeus on Mar 19, 2019, 4:45:58 PM
"
iPerSeus wrote:
"
premiumgrape wrote:
"
iPerSeus wrote:

so what about Leveling Skill Tree until i can get this node ?! .. like a skill tree progression though out the levels ?! ..

and how i use the normal setup til i get the Bow and the viod quiver ? or there's a better setup til i get the weapons ?

I'm not good at leveling character
maybe some video like this can help https://www.twitch.tv/videos/387491316

and until you get body armour, bow, and quiver, it's better to use other skills like toxic rain. this is not a starter friendly build since this build depends on core uniques :(
thanks but u still didn't answer the key question here ! ..

the skill tree progression ?! .. like how to progress in the passive tree like your build when i don't have the ascendancy node that let me spec into renger side ..

so what to do ?! .. just trying to links from scion to ranger ! then refund them when i got the nude or what
"
iPerSeus wrote:
thanks but u still didn't answer the key question here ! ..

the skill tree progression ?! .. like how to progress in the passive tree like your build when i don't have the ascendancy node that let me spec into renger side ..

so what to do ?! .. just trying to links from scion to ranger ! then refund them when i got the nude or what

you're right. connect passive way from scion to ranger and refund them when you get ascendancy node XD
All in all, really enjoyable build. I'm still missing Unnatural instinct and a watchers, and need to do some work on my tree, but it all works out nicely. I also dropped Iron reflexes considering Arborix farshot etc is really great for mapping. Went with an Assa mark on hit ring with Mark of the Elder for some extra damage/crit chance. You can check some of the changes i made in my profile. It's in no way optimal but works for me. ^^ Also the build lacks a bit on the defensive side, so having a high hp pool is a must, since iron reflexes doesn't grant enough armor to warrant any defence against phys.

I was also balling with the idea of using the new ring for Herald of ice, to reduce mana reserve/increase cold dmg, and then add Arctic armor to the mix.

And i also noticed that i'm really jealous of your gear op. :D
Last edited by azuz22 on Mar 22, 2019, 12:59:22 PM
Just a question , i like this build !
but what if i don't have the Currency to get the Bow/Quiver yet ?! ..

like can this build still be viable ? and can farm with it til get the required gear ?

using normal Scourge arrow setup , etc ! .. but with other cheap Unique / Rare til i get this ?! .. or i have to farm currency with another Char 1st cause this build not optimal without the required gear ?!
"
azuz22 wrote:
All in all, really enjoyable build. I'm still missing Unnatural instinct and a watchers, and need to do some work on my tree, but it all works out nicely. I also dropped Iron reflexes considering Arborix farshot etc is really great for mapping. Went with an Assa mark on hit ring with Mark of the Elder for some extra damage/crit chance. You can check some of the changes i made in my profile. It's in no way optimal but works for me. ^^ Also the build lacks a bit on the defensive side, so having a high hp pool is a must, since iron reflexes doesn't grant enough armor to warrant any defence against phys.

I was also balling with the idea of using the new ring for Herald of ice, to reduce mana reserve/increase cold dmg, and then add Arctic armor to the mix.

And i also noticed that i'm really jealous of your gear op. :D

my guildie also recommended me to drop iron reflexes node. so I tried it and it was amazing. 30% movement speed and attack speed feels really good for mapping.

as you said, the biggest weakness of this build is lack of defence and IR is unreliable in endgame bosses. since we're using acrobatics, I think it's only life pool that we can invest in defensive aspects. so I'm trying to avoid using gear that doesn't have flat life mod.

and haha, I was pretty lucky in this league, so I was able to get nice gear quickly XD

thanks for the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info