[3.6] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow / all content / videos / 3.6 guide fully updated

Have you considered using scion-champion instead of slayer? It's a decent amount of extra damage and the permanent intimidation allows you to drop tombfist for better rare gloves.
"
Karriane wrote:
Have you considered using scion-champion instead of slayer? It's a decent amount of extra damage and the permanent intimidation allows you to drop tombfist for better rare gloves.

I checked several nodes yesterday.

as you said, scion-champion is pretty good node.
I also think that scion-jugg, scion-inquisitor, scio-elementalist are good.
but still don't know whether one of these many nodes is best.

in 3.6, scion-slayer's unique advantages are as follows.

- can use "damage on full life" support gem and "increased damage while leeching" mod better than other classes.

- culling strike

- "life leech effects are not removed at full life". this is still a good defense despite being nerfed I think.
Hi i found out, that your link of passive skill tree isn't legit. :( pls send it one more time thx))
"
FakinPicasso wrote:
Hi i found out, that your link of passive skill tree isn't legit. :( pls send it one more time thx))

I just updated it XD

thanks!
I went Slayer despite the nerf, but i was looking at other options. Between Jugg/Elementalist/Assassin, what would you pick? I'd have to drop damage on full life, at least. Also any ideas for replacement gem for DoFL once i get a 6L?
Last edited by azuz22 on Mar 11, 2019, 4:39:13 PM
"
azuz22 wrote:
I went Slayer despite the nerf, but i was looking at other options. Between Jugg/Elementalist/Assassin, what would you pick? I'd have to drop damage on full life, at least. Also any ideas for replacement gem for DoFL once i get a 6L?

I'm doing this build in this league.
I picked scion-jugg. stun immunity is really good. other options also help us a lot.

if you want to drop DoFL, you'll like infused channeling support gem. this gem gives us 39% more damage multiplier. as you know, it's pretty high number.
Last edited by premiumgrape on Mar 11, 2019, 10:41:38 PM
"
premiumgrape wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:

I picked scion-jugg. stun immunity is really good. other options also help us a lot.

if you want to drop DoFL, you'll like infused channeling support gem. this gem gives us 39% more damage multiplier. as you know, it's pretty high number.

Whoa, this is a new gem right? I probably should replace the cold pen i picked up with this until i get a 6L. Went jugg too for the stun immunity, was also eyeing out Inquisitor, that could work pretty good as well, considering conc ground now gives crit chance?

Also noticed in PoB that ice bite offers a lot more dmg compared to Hypothermia, at least with scourge arrow. EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to tick the "enemy is chilled" config.
Last edited by azuz22 on Mar 12, 2019, 10:00:43 AM
what about gloves slot? isnt gripped gloves with 16% IAS our choice? or tombfists are still better?
"
azuz22 wrote:
"
premiumgrape wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:

Whoa, this is a new gem right? I probably should replace the cold pen i picked up with this until i get a 6L. Went jugg too for the stun immunity, was also eyeing out Inquisitor, that could work pretty good as well, considering conc ground now gives crit chance?

Also noticed in PoB that ice bite offers a lot more dmg compared to Hypothermia, at least with scourge arrow. EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to tick the "enemy is chilled" config.

doing same 5l setup as you :D

if you're going to try inquisitor node, please let me know what the result is :)
Last edited by premiumgrape on Mar 12, 2019, 2:24:33 PM
"
streej wrote:
what about gloves slot? isnt gripped gloves with 16% IAS our choice? or tombfists are still better?

I still think tombfist is best choice in general situations

intimidate is one of the best debuff we can apply to the enemy. and tombfist gives us more life than most rare gloves

but really good rare gloves could do better than tombfist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info