[3.5] Slay's LL GC/Arc Miner. 2.5+ shapers per second

"
angelus2511 wrote:
Can someone explain me why I can't use hatred please? Because I linked it to blood magic in a energy shield with reduced cost by 20% and I can't use hatred:/

Blood Magic needs to be maxed level and it should work.
"
Vedders91 wrote:
"
angelus2511 wrote:
Can someone explain me why I can't use hatred please? Because I linked it to blood magic in a energy shield with reduced cost by 20% and I can't use hatred:/

Blood Magic needs to be maxed level and it should work.

thanks a lot for the reply.
Hihi!

Is it possible to league start with your build and do a life-based version?

So far I have played arc miner the life version for league starts for a few times now and gem swap in GC for hard bosses. Been following Windz guide.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Is it possible to league start with your build and do a life-based version?

So far I have played arc miner the life version for league starts for a few times now and gem swap in GC for hard bosses. Been following Windz guide.

My build is mostly for endgame so I suggest following Windz. But in general you just need to go Life version with loreweave and Arc mines.
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Am I missing something here? The Gain 17% of Non Chaos Damage As Extra Chaos Damage craft only goes up 10-11% according to poedb?
"
KittiesGoMew wrote:
Am I missing something here? The Gain 17% of Non Chaos Damage As Extra Chaos Damage craft only goes up 10-11% according to poedb?

Crafted spell dmg is hybrid with 6% non-chaos as extra chaos, giving u 17% total
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Did you buy most of your gear or self craft?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Did you buy most of your gear or self craft?

Everything except uniques is self-crafted, even gc enchant and jewels. Fossils OP
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
I'm guessing mostly dense and dense/prismatic fossils were used for crafting? Sadly missed out on Delve league so i'm a bit behind on fossil crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info