Ainsling lvl 3, Research safehouse BUG

"
oudinm wrote:
"
AndrewE_GGG wrote:
"
1) the modifiers are fixed and do not allow diversity, even if significant effort is put towards finding a valuable combination

You'll have to use a new item each time if you are looking for a certain combination.

"
On a second note, the stats that are provided are worse than what is available from veil modifiers unlocked in the bench crafting, which leads me to my second point, why would anyone use Aisling at all?

As I understand it your unlocked crafting mods have no influence on what mods can be unveiled, this is influenced by the item level of the item. Low tier veiled mods will always be able to appear when unveiling - high tier ones will only be able to appear if the item has a high enough item level.

2. Incorrect, respectfully. When I run Harbour Bridge (zone lvl 73, so item level 73-75) and run into veiled items from syndicate encounters, the unveil options are always those of the highest tier for a given mod. The reason for this is, I have unlocked those high veiled tiers. Aisling, for some busted reason, offers the worst tiers for a given mod (see video for evidence)

Uh, what am I missing here? Harbour Bridge is a level 60 zone and items definitely do not drop with max rank veiled mods every time. The number on the left is the level of the veiled mod that dropped, the number on the right is the max level you've unlocked on the bench. Am I way off base here on something?
So we should go ahead and move aisling from a "sometimes useful" to "Always remove"?
Always highest hier?

Veiled mods (dropped) interact like normal mods.They can have any tier u already unlocked or the next higher.

What i wanna know ,sometimes (specially on belts) i get higher tier mod wich dont have but it only gives 5% exp for the tier.Why do i need to find some mods more than once to get next higher tier?
What a bummer. Another member of the syndicate absolutely useless for endgame crafting. The chance to get a double unveil and 2 mods you want would already been low enough when this got implemented, no idea why you would artificially gut it?
Also I don't understand why there would be a technical restriction like you said. Instead of rolling the mods on unveiling you could roll them right at the Aisling bench use. Then those mods would always unveil the same but another bench would roll other mods.
Seems just like a lazy excuse because this legeau has been on maintenance since day 1.
Also please don't add syndicate to the core game.
IGN: NautyJugg
Plus one for this bug, was really dissapointed to see this behavior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info