Syndicate damage is not a problem, mechanic is

"
sarevok73 wrote:
ok. enough. I have changed my mind definitely. I want this syndicate bullshit go away. Every 15+ corrupted map I am first killed by them and then I complete whole map with boss deathless.
I do not have right build for this shit and it is stupid that it has to be the right one just to play.

If this goes core I am leaving for good despite it is best arpg I have ever played.

People don't believe me but my Cast when stunned build has no problem with syndicate. Uh also, flasks are a big part of the encounter. You need Rumi's Concoction + Ruby flask for Gravicious for example. Remember, he used to be a very dangerous fire damage guy. He isn't in the campaign but he IS as a syndicate member. Syndicate is fine. And a lot of fun. It's a real CHALLENGE! As in challenge league... get it?

I never needed to carry spare flasks around until this league. But now I do. You should try to adapt your playstyle a little bit. And a new freedom of carrying these resistence flasks is that I don't really cap my resists anymore. I just use Ziggy D's elemental equilibrium ring + flasks for whatever teh situation is. Been working so far.
Last edited by BearCares on Jan 19, 2019, 3:42:22 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
EdenRage wrote:
First they were one shot ting me from nowhere. Then when I finally made my build defensive to withstand the damage, they start to run away.

You need defense and offense.
That's the whole point of creating a balance char.

there is another option to not let them escape.
only the reinforcements can run away and they only do it if you dont kill them shortly after the "main" enemy is beaten.
that means if you avoid killing the main enemy you have enough time to deal with the others.

i.e.

in fortificatio it can be usefull to fight outside and let the main enemy "run" back inside to heal up,the others cant heal and wont run.

in transportation the main enemy stays with the transport the others will keep fighting you,so dont chase if you still have enough time left and kill them.

research is a bit anoying since its hard to tell who the main enemy is,if you have to focus on saving all or nearly all 6 objects

i didint notice any run aways in intervention maybe they dont run,because their objective is to kill you anyway. if you die they disappear though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info