life leech wont work HELP (Assasin CoC Discharge)

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Everything there looks fine except why do you have ralakesh boots on? doesn't losing all your charges whenever you move, which cyclone always is, kinda defeat the point of discharge?

equiped only for proof that when char have full charges he dont have lifeleech
How does that prove anything, what are you expecting the tooltip to say something? the tooltips are garbage they never tell you anything
here is video with ideal build with working leech
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpY9twQ7lpY
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
How does that prove anything, what are you expecting the tooltip to say something? the tooltips are garbage they never tell you anything

ugh man, RunMyWay just said that character will have lifeleech on discharge with charges but i give him screen which prove that he is wrong
I really feel like your basing everything your saying off the tooltip and not off actually hitting shit, you see when Mathil runs around that all the mobs have warlords applied to them? He's going to leech its exactly the same setup your running but his tooltip won't have any leech either because tooltips in PoE tell you pretty much fuck all.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
I really feel like your basing everything your saying off the tooltip and not off actually hitting shit, you see when Mathil runs around that all the mobs have warlords applied to them? He's going to leech its exactly the same setup your running but his tooltip won't have any leech either because tooltips in PoE tell you pretty much fuck all.

check Mathil's build in PoB and my build in PoB. Only rare items different in stats like resist or maximum life, BUT HE'S BUILD HAVE LIFE LEECH AT DISCHARGE BUT MY HAVEN'T, WHAT I WANT JUST KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS THAT AT ALL. And my warlord's mark applied on mobs too.
Last edited by akarindesu on Jan 16, 2019, 6:55:18 AM
It's very easy and i wonder why people are making it more confusing then it needs to be.

PoB doesn't account for curses applied since they are "enemy applied" status effects.

You can activate them so pob can calculate the effects but even then curses have variable effectivenes based on enemy mob (60% reduction of effect on bosses if im not mistaken)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
FINALLY YOU SAID WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT, CLICK ON CONFIGURATION IN POB AND TICK POWER CHARGES AND ENDURANCE CHARGES - NOW SAME AS MATHILS

HERE IS ONE I TICKED THE BOXES FOR YOU https://pastebin.com/yT1qrLpW

sorry all for caps I don't like getting shouted at, OP everyones trying to work out why you don't leech and your actual problem is that you don't know how to use path of building just be a bit more specific about what your after you'll get an answer quicker :p
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jan 16, 2019, 6:59:03 AM
"
Boem wrote:
It's very easy and i wonder why people are making it more confusing then it needs to be.

PoB doesn't account for curses applied since they are "enemy applied" status effects.

You can activate them so pob can calculate the effects but even then curses have variable effectivenes based on enemy mob (60% reduction of effect on bosses if im not mistaken)

Peace,

-Boem-

Ok, but i have no life leech ingame too, not just in PoB, and Mathil's PoB build have leech in stats, so how PoB account his curse?? You can compare my and Mathil's build in PoB, links in start of post
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
FINALLY YOU SAID WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT, CLICK ON CONFIGURATION IN POB AND TICK POWER CHARGES AND ENDURANCE CHARGES - NOW SAME AS MATHILS

HERE IS ONE I TICKED THE BOXES FOR YOU https://pastebin.com/yT1qrLpW

sorry all for caps I don't like getting shouted at, OP everyones trying to work out why you don't leech and your actual problem is that you don't know how to use path of building just be a bit more specific about what your after you'll get an answer quicker :p

yea, sry for caps too and thx for help))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info