Goodbye PoE.

That's it i had enough. After 5k Hours of playing PoE im leaving. Not because i want to but GGG is forcing me to. Is forcing me to do it through a really bad Technical Support service regarding conection Issues on Sao Paulo Server. Im tired of losing maps, Labs, items, challenges, delves so on so on cause of unexpected disconnections, latency issues, latency spikes or the server going down unexpectedly. I've spent a lot of money on this game to realize (sadly) that it's not worth doing it cause im only supporting new MTX that i will never get cause of the prices in dollars make it too much to pay in my country when 1 supporter pack is almost a minimum wage here. And to realize that they're not improving my game experience in any way, if anything is only getting worst league after league cause of the server or the optimizations problems the game has nowadays. Tired of not getting a single answer from GGG on what's going on with Sao Paulo Realm. And i dont really care what they say on Reddit. They have their own forum to answer questions and they're doing nothing at all.
I know this is maybe whining, for all of those who doesnt face connection issues on daily basis. But believe me, it's not, it's just the way it is.

Im just doing some catharsis with this since i rly rly love the game. But i prefer investing my time and money in some company that actually gives a s*** about SA users. At least until they fix Sao Paulo realm FOR REAL.

Goodbye, was rly fun but also frustrating.

HF everybody.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2019, 11:11:09 PM
That sucks. Are you sure its a GGG issue I mean how is other online games in Brazil? Maybe try something not online like DRM free Grim Dawn?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
That sucks. Are you sure its a GGG issue I mean how is other online games in Brazil? Maybe try something not online like DRM free Grim Dawn?

Other games works just fine. Is just the HOST or whatever is called they hired in SouthAmerica. According to GGG the upstream works bad on almost every SA host so there's nothing they can do about it. But i dont understand how other games can have stable servers here and they dont if they use the same upstream. I'll try something else. Wolcen, Grim Dawn, i dont know. For the moment i just quitted here and play something now and then.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

There is like a 2 year long thread, like 150 pages, that is still going about the issues. Sadly the problems with SP gate are well known and i kinda doubt they will ever be fixed

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/147

The best i can suggest is, if you live anywhere on the South America, just use Texas or Washington instead. Sure is a bit laggy but at least it will not crash every time.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Jan 15, 2019, 10:46:11 PM
That is too bad. Even with minor lag spikes during peaks on US west it was a noticeble detriment to my play experience. I can't imagine how bad SP is in comparison.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

There is like a 2 year long thread, like 150 pages, that is still going about the issues. Sadly the problems with SP gate are well known and i kinda doubt they will ever be fixed

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/147

The best i can suggest is, if you live anywhere on the South America, just use Texas or Washington instead. Sure is a bit laggy but at least it will not crash every time.

Yeah i already tried this but it's just not the same hving to anticipate every skill like half a second before any action specially in a fast paced game like PoE. Many SP player are doing this but i just cant enjoy or settle to play with 150ms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info