Sao Paulo Server latency

Oh boy, I missed the 200 ping!
from 350 ms to 200ms ty GGG we appreciate that :^)
8 days with broken server
"
emimax28 wrote:
Ping went to shit once again 200ms

Same here.
Sigue igual, 170ms y spikes.
How long is this going to last? The game is unplayable. I just log in, see 160 ping and log out.
WOHOOO, 1500-1600 ping now LMAO. Can't even walk. Thanks GGG for this amazing experience (Exclusive fot Latinoamerican players btw) :)
Well..since i cant play PoE cause of this shit servers...back to diablo...at least blizzard dont run their servers on a potato
"
Seymowr wrote:
Well..since i cant play PoE cause of this shit servers...back to diablo...at least blizzard dont run their servers on a potato

Is unplayable since january 20 at 22:00hs, I don't know what happens, but I was running 1 set of 3 sextanted maps with breaches, run the first maps without any trouble ping was stable and the game was working great, but when I enter the second map can't even move from the portal, ping wasn't high was like the game freeze itself or packet loss, was a weird experience that I never happens before in the 5 years i'm playing.

The thing is, after few minutes trying my char finally moves away from the portal, just few steps, game freeze again this time with 1700 ping and after a minute or two, kicks me out, login enter Hideout to find out my auras are deactivated and 10XP is lost.

Can't be possible cuz I was playing all evening without any trouble, so I turn on my auras, enter the map again and was like been watching the same movie, kicks me out, login and bum another 10% lost at level 97.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
We blizzard now. 1500ping/ms now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info