Are you happy with the betrayal league so far?

What do you enjoy the most in this league?

What do you dislike the most in this league?

Share your thoughts.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 11:20:09 AM
i dislike everything about the syndicate mechanic. i have syndicate locked in research lab and avoid them, i like delve/incursion and even beast capture
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 15, 2019, 4:18:16 PM
Betrayal itself is not really interesting, what i'm loving is the addition of the other 3 leagues; bestiary, incursion and delve; instead.
I like delve but syndicate as a whole is totally irrelevant for end game and only worthwhile doing as act content. This issue seems like it will never be addressed.

It's a shame because they obviously put a lot of thought and voice acting into syndicate its just not worthwhile past act content.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 15, 2019, 2:22:18 PM
Yes.
I quite enjoy Delve, more than I did when it was it's own league.
Syndicate is better now.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
As a whole I like the league alot. As for the Betrayal league, I wish they gave us more choices and faster safehouse exp.
I LOVE this league, but have been skipping the Syndicate.
Not sure that GGG likes hearing that.
I plan on finishing IS when I complete the rest of the game.
Most of this is new content for me and I don't like the IS f'n it up.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
pencilsketch wrote:
What do you enjoy the most in this league?

What do you dislike the most in this league?

Share your thoughts.

Its... ok.

I like Delve and Im happy that Bestiary is back. I dislike insursions (temple to be specific)

As for syndicate encounters they are... avarage.
Really enjoying this league, it has that "I'll just play 5 more minutes only to find 2 hours have passed" factor that has been missing for me for a while. A lot of different things to do and many ways to make sly amounts of currency. Usually by the time I'm approaching 36 challenges I'm bored but not this time.

Using a build that can facetank anything Syndicates can throw at you helps, would have enjoyed it less constantly getting obliterated by them
Dont think I disliked anything to be honest. Pretty good league!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info