"
nakieon wrote:
"
Vvemoth wrote:
"
Limebucket wrote:
shills are an internet myth bro

They are? Strange...

Also here. Just do a little research, shills are real.

You just proved his point further.

No I didn't. 12 year old boys are not allowed to participate in this discussion. I've seen your other posts ;)
I seriously doubt it. They are going to disparage a free to play game. Nah. D3 will make boatloads of money.
"
Chromeburn wrote:
I seriously doubt it. They are going to disparage a free to play game. Nah. D3 will make boatloads of money.

You might be right. But the video game industry isn't iron clad and stock holders do care about the reputation of the company. If you hold hundreds of thousands of dollars in stock and you see people flocking to the competition you might sell most of it.

It's really less about whether or not the game will be "successful" and more about whether or not their stock will be worth the same if big investors decided to pull out if they believe the company is over the hill.
"
Vvemoth wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:
"
Vvemoth wrote:

They are? Strange...

Also here. Just do a little research, shills are real.

You just proved his point further.

No I didn't. 12 year old boys are not allowed to participate in this discussion. I've seen your other posts ;)

>implying im a 12 year old boy

Son, you really should stop assuming shit over the internet.
Most people will double dip both these games. The ones who want to play diablo 3 will play PoE and decide which one they like more. Since PoE is free why wouldn't they give both a shot? I highly doubt GGG is worried anyways.
I think so too, the shill thing seems too hysterical.
"
Scarecrovv wrote:

Listen, shills aren't always hired. In fact, some of the most avid shills are employees making the game. It's happened before, and not in the gaming industry alone in any industry, an employee browses the internet looking at topics for his product he's working on and tries to defend it and get people interested in it.

Is that so difficult for you guys to believe?
"
Vvemoth wrote:
"
Scarecrovv wrote:

Listen, shills aren't always hired. In fact, some of the most avid shills are employees making the game. It's happened before, and not in the gaming industry alone in any industry, an employee browses the internet looking at topics for his product he's working on and tries to defend it and get people interested in it.

Is that so difficult for you guys to believe?

Troll.
Diablo 3® turned me into the successful person I am today
"
Scarecrovv wrote:

Nothing is hysterical in multi-billion $ industry. It's simply big fish eats small one.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info