is GGG support completely dead?

So if there is this massive queue then how do you explain me getting a reply to my first email straight away and the follow still remains unanswered after a week. Also does not explain the guy above getting, resolved very quickly.

I was asked to provide some info. which I did and have not heard a thing since. I even have the guys name who replied.

Its much more likely the scenario I said, that if it's something requiring some researching, it is basically just getting ignored. Terrible really when relating to someone giving money support, to them as well.
Wrote an support email about a week ago, got a email back almost right away. Asking for some info, I replied and still no response back.
Yea I've been trying to recover my account for 2 weeks now, they replied to my initial email almost instantly (literally within 50 seconds) asking for some character names... I provided the details and haven't heard anything since, not even an ETA.

Pretty sure GGG support don't consider people being able to play their game a priority...

0/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info