Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey Broski, thanks for your amazing build, I really like the take on Frostblades you took. I only have one question, I am currently sitting at around 1M dps. I don't feel like there are huge differences in our gear (I know watchers eye and stygian are big). I am just wandering if you have any tips on how to improve my current equip or what If I missed something important.

Cheers lad

Assassin's Mark on shaper ring, gain phys dmg as extra elemental dmg on amulet are two things I immediately see. Onslaught on boots.

I'm similar to you except with those things and I do close to 2M dps
i really love your guild!!i try biuld like u in 3.6 and waiting your update for 3.6 :D!! Just a newbie
"
mrvinhthai184 wrote:
i really love your guild!!i try biuld like u in 3.6 and waiting your update for 3.6 :D!! Just a newbie

Its updated :)
"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey Broski, thanks for your amazing build, I really like the take on Frostblades you took. I only have one question, I am currently sitting at around 1M dps. I don't feel like there are huge differences in our gear (I know watchers eye and stygian are big). I am just wandering if you have any tips on how to improve my current equip or what If I missed something important.

Cheers lad

Sorry i totally missed ur post!

Ive made a PoB with urs and my gear in it.
Just swap out each piece by piece to see how much they differ.
Ive also added quality and levels on ur gems to match.

The two biggest things i can tell is that you arent balanced in resistances, and ur missing the boots enchant.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jPEZDWxP

Sorry again if u felt left out ^^
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 19, 2019, 4:58:24 PM
"
Raazen wrote:
"
mrvinhthai184 wrote:

yeah im waiting update 3.6! better if u make somw video for lv up and how find unique item!!im just playing a few day dont know much for game :D!!
Thanks for the build guide! I started up a bunch of other characters but just couldn't get into them because I just love melee. Never played champion so this is cool. Been wanting to use voidforge too.

Instead of Loreweave, do you think Daresso's Defiance would work?

Do you think this would work as a raider? I tried to map one out that follows almost what you have but as a raider, and the accuracy was low, something like 85%.
"
mrvinhthai184 wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
mrvinhthai184 wrote:

yeah im waiting update 3.6! better if u make somw video for lv up and how find unique item!!im just playing a few day dont know much for game :D!!

The build guide is updated for 3.6. The POB link is updated in his original post, here it is again: https://pastebin.com/kki5vJJ9.

For leveling, there's a bunch of other leveling videos out there by streamers of how to level quickly or get through the acts, and for uniques it's all mainly random drops, or you can trade for the specific ones that are mentioned in the leveling section.
Having fun with this build so far, always liked frost blades when using it to level other builds. Running. red maps at level 80 np. Deletes bosses like no other. The only real hitch is trying to balance the resists while also getting the good mods on gear, very very tricky without spending 50ex, the build cons aren’t lying lol. Might have to give up attack speed on gloves for it in order to get at least two resists there and make my amulet choice easier.
"
warmuth wrote:
Having fun with this build so far, always liked frost blades when using it to level other builds. Running. red maps at level 80 np. Deletes bosses like no other. The only real hitch is trying to balance the resists while also getting the good mods on gear, very very tricky without spending 50ex, the build cons aren’t lying lol. Might have to give up attack speed on gloves for it in order to get at least two resists there and make my amulet choice easier.

Great to hear! :)

Yeah, the res balancing can be a struggle.
Give up the attack speed meantime, way more important to get the balance.

What if I don't want to have to worry about the even resistances it's stressful. do I lose out on a mass amount of dps? can I just go for lightning being the target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info