3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Oh it was the automaton herald :P I made it to do Loreweave 6L and now damage is nice but theres a problem with survivability. Is there any fix?:P sometimes im getting 2 shotted from normal minions or is it normal :P? I thought this build would be much tankier than the previous I had (vaal double strike gladiator) or maybe theres something bad with my build/gems?
Last edited by MurderRex on Mar 30, 2019, 12:26:10 PM
"
MurderRex wrote:
Oh it was the automaton herald :P I made it to do Loreweave 6L and now damage is nice but theres a problem with survivability. Is there any fix?:P sometimes im getting 2 shotted from normal minions or is it normal :P? I thought this build would be much tankier than the previous I had (vaal double strike gladiator) or maybe theres something bad with my build/gems?

Are u resbalanced? That provides with alot of elemental protection.
Im getting hit by uber elder several times without dying.
Yes my res are all 76(76). Just died to cortex 5 times and cant finish it :/ 1 hit and im dead. Heres my Pob Link https://pastebin.com/LBzFzzSK
Last edited by MurderRex on Mar 30, 2019, 1:26:58 PM
"
MurderRex wrote:
Yes my res are all 76(76). Just died to cortex 5 times and cant finish it :/ 1 hit and im dead. Heres my Pob Link https://pastebin.com/LBzFzzSK

wierd, we have the same phys reduction.
Im sure you just have to practice to avoid certain attacks from certain enemies, gladiators do rely on block which makes em more tankier than champions.

I do hope u arent using The overflowing calice, Diamond flask is the best dps flask in the game.

"
MurderRex wrote:

Go buy level 20 gems. You're seriously gimped until you fix that.
Guys i managed to kill every content in game with this build its an excellent build i got 36 chall so i think i ll reroll to a winter orb for fun or flicker.

Im selling all the stuff that i used to kill all the content in the league so if anyone want to buy something just catch me in game: angelesfuimos

Gear

Thanks OP for this excellent build that gave me a lot of fun this league!
"
Pitopito wrote:
Guys i managed to kill every content in game with this build its an excellent build i got 36 chall so i think i ll reroll to a winter orb for fun or flicker.

Im selling all the stuff that i used to kill all the content in the league so if anyone want to buy something just catch me in game: angelesfuimos

Gear

GJ!
Glad you enjoyed :)
"
Pitopito wrote:

Gear

Is there any possibility to copy your items to Path Of Building? I cant CTRL+C from forum to PoB.
"
MurderRex wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:

Gear

Is there any possibility to copy your items to Path Of Building? I cant CTRL+C from forum to PoB.

You can load his character, and import the items and skills only.
Hi,again me,i fixed some thing,but not still so cool,how i can improve something,can u help please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info