Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Relic Hunter (6L holy relic melee necro) End Game viable

"
Merakon wrote:
Where did you get your sceptres from? Do you have to craft them and if so how? Can't figure out how to get the increased minion damage + double damage mod on a sceptre. Theres only one sceptre like them on trade and its multiple ex.

Keen to try this build but the weapons are making me hold off for now.

they drop that way from blights or temple of atzoatle. They are definitely rare.

You can always fossil craft minion damage until you get minion damage and the +1 skills mod.

The build functions fine even without the +1 skills mod at all.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
i put a carrion golem in an unset ring and it feels invaluable for this build w/ the skellies
I don't often post on threads about builds in POE but since having tested out how good this build feels to play with I have to give this build a gigantically huge thumbs up.

I wanted to test out how the build performs and having hit 72 (To use my prebought gear as I planned this to be a league ender toon) I decided to take it to a spin with just a level 21 Holy relic to shaper realm to one of my cleanest test kills on him with 10 levels below where I usually even consider it.

So far I am completely blown away of how good this build feels to play and the power level it has so well done on making the build. My biggest obstacle is the fact that POB's numbers are on a constant basis wrong for this build mainly do to the mechanics involved and I am glad I had a chance to see how it functions.
Can you tell me if this build can run mines well
pob show that spell echo buff huge damage. why didnt you put it in your setup?
Hi guys, a silly question, Abberath's Fury work to acivated the Holy RElic nova?
Thanks
"
BatGlare wrote:
pob show that spell echo buff huge damage. why didnt you put it in your setup?

Probably because spell echo doesnt work with Holy Relic. Spell echo doesn't support triggered spells.
Any reason not to grab Grave Intentions? Other than its 5 points out of the way? Seems like unholy might for minions would be awesome for this build.
-
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 10, 2020, 3:53:34 PM
any idea if ur gonna update ur build now that u gained 5% base crit in the last patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info