[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Interesting, I thought higher level maps dropped more currency (as a function of higher level mobs) ... but that doesn't seem to be the case. And I haven't really gotten any good rare items in over 75 maps. I can't swap to your build yet without an Unnatural Instinct and so will probably go back to just alching and going on yellow/red maps and just sell the currency and excess map drops. I'm only at 4.5K HP and would rather gain 43 IIQ from the gem and not even notice the dps loss since I'm still 1 shotting yellow map mobs than have to get 30E for the Unnatural Instinct, then 15E for each of 4 jewels to get to around 5.5k life and maybe not die. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford one of your mirrored items. Thanks for the help.
Does anyone actually use the Item Rarity support gems? Googling around and the consensus seems it doesnt really do that much. Was considering just swapping them out for more DPS...
My Current Gear - Synthesis League

Abyss Jewels

Had to go with Starks as Devotos with +2 prices are absolutely insane right now, also specc'd into the life leech nodes + Vaal pact nodes to help with survivability.

Feels okay, but can still be rough with getting 1 shot by some tier 13+ bosses. Generally I've started to map clear everything but difficult bosses, and swap to my lab farmer for the boss kill to avoid losing xp on Raider. Currently at lvl 92.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
Is there any build for scion skill tree?

To try a version of reflect immunity as main reason.
Assasin (crit + power charge generation) and elementalist ele. reflect immunity + 10% penetration + herald effectiveness.

Atm im still using wrath but.. perhaps scion can have unique advantages?

I cant make a skill tree where I can have enough life (at least 4k at level 75.. ) and enough accuracy.

level 92 skill tree:

Can anyone improve it somehow please?
https://pastebin.com/TjVg7uen

Update note:
Spoiler
Was too hasty, uploaded pastebin. Yes, I know I have vinktars now but I die to strongbox openings (no freeze immunity) and random mobs so that flask is purely for leech. Its not for reflect protection.

And yes, playing this build is a bit snore fest, so mistakes happen, maybe I can level up with scion to level 99 or something rather than my previous character - ranger.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 21, 2019, 11:08:19 AM
"
webas wrote:

Assasin (crit + power charge generation) and elementalist ele. reflect immunity + 10% penetration + herald effectiveness.

I cant make a skill tree where I can have enough life (at least 4k at level 75.. ) and enough accuracy.

If you're going Scion I would probably go into Raider as your primary, and slayer for the overleech and dmg while leeching.
"
Riggadaddy wrote:
"
webas wrote:

If you're going Scion I would probably go into Raider as your primary, and slayer for the overleech and dmg while leeching.

Was too hasty, uploaded pastebin. Yes, I know I have vinktars now but I die to strongbox openings (no freeze immunity) and random mobs so that flask is purely for leech. Its not for reflect protection.

And yes, playing this build is a bit snore fest, so mistakes happen, maybe I can level up with scion to level 99 or something rather than my previous character - ranger.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Hey Demi, this is my current gear progress in Standard:

Spoiler

Have around ~5ex, what should be my next steps? Still feeling my DPS isnt that insane..

Thanks for your time, enjoying your stream quite a lot in the last time :)
Last edited by morfer on Mar 21, 2019, 4:31:39 PM
6 Link Herald Setup (Lol)
Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark > Innervate > Onslaught > Item Quantity/Rarity

What other gem could I use instead of Item Quantity/Rarity (preferably green)?
4 blue sockets on a dexterity item is impossible. And I'd like to increase my damage if possible.
Last edited by Aamar26 on Mar 21, 2019, 3:38:57 PM
So since the last time i postet a got a few more levels (79 now), got a 6L Qoft, one abyss more, 4,3k Life, Resi capped (expect Light 70%) and still have basically no single target dmg. I still need uber lab and struggle already with T6 bosses, or any encounter.
AoE is ok, map clear is no problem but no singletarget and my sustain is also somehow bad.
WTF am i doing wrong
Probably nothing, it's just a terrible single-target build, as is said in the guide. Until you get insane end-game gear you should skip bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info