[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Question: I dont have yet enough currency to invest into Unnatural Instinct should i move my tree all over there ? or it would be better to invest points into Soul Raker with Lioneye's Fall? Because its cheaper.

Also how much should i priorities Unnatural Instinct into the build?
If im saying something stupid forgive me it's been a long time

Awesome work btw!
this build is so fucking bullshit for league start omg, only reliable on standart... i made my biggest mistake while started it. without gear atleast 30-40 ex its sucks...
"
rESTTTT wrote:
this build is so fucking bullshit for league start omg, only reliable on standart... i made my biggest mistake while started it. without gear atleast 30-40 ex its sucks...

Dude, what do you expect? It's a MF character. All you have to do is look at the gear and realise it's lots of legacy items and a build that costs a lot.

Literally takes 1 minute to realise it's not a league starter.
"
rESTTTT wrote:

you're doing something wrong, leveling as elemental bow is one of the more popular speed leveling strategies lol. windripper tree is more or less the same as any other bow build, just a few minor changes. you get quant as you can afford to lose the slots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iat8Mmz-pMQ

plenty of leveling guides out there for bow. as well as the one included in the guide.

if you think this isn't a viable build for you, maybe a different build is a good idea. but there's thousands upon thousands of players that start every single league with mf ripper and scale into endgame just fine once they get the currency flowing. it's a trickle at first and your gear is shit, but you can finish the acts and do white maps. after that it's just grinding until you reach peak performance :P.

or you just get an aurabot and farm until you get a headhunter and nothing else matters, lul
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
brunowa wrote:
"
rESTTTT wrote:

Dude, what do you expect? It's a MF character. All you have to do is look at the gear and realise it's lots of legacy items and a build that costs a lot.

Literally takes 1 minute to realise it's not a league starter.

the concept of a league starter is so simple. all you look at is the skill tree. this is an elemental bow life based char, pretty common for league starts.

yes the endgame gear/jewels are going to be expensive, what kind of build doesn't have an expensive min maxed endgame version :P

all you need to do is dumb it down cost and gear wise to what you can afford. i dont know why this is such a hard concept for so many poe players to grasp.

can't afford good gear to do hard content? use shit gear and do easier content until you can afford to upgrade lmao. you won't be doing t16 guardians and uber elder on a 5c budget. but you also dont need to do that content to make currency.
Does the Windripper 15% Quant work when i use Lightning Arrow ?
"
Does the Windripper 15% Quant work when i use Lightning Arrow ?

as long as you freeze enemies you can get windripper's quant bonus. so if you have cold damage to attacks on any bow skill, itll work
updated a bunch of stuff for big dick dps
"
Question: I dont have yet enough currency to invest into Unnatural Instinct should i move my tree all over there ? or it would be better to invest points into Soul Raker with Lioneye's Fall? Because its cheaper.

I asked demi about same question, there are good dps nodes aswell near Point Blank and the Lioneye's Fall with Soul Raker maybe is a good option aswell.

Thats a good question if you can answer Demi. I have same problem still not enough curency for Unnatural and not sure if i can respect these nodes till get the Jewel.

Ty a lot again.
"
Fluctuoso wrote:
"

I asked demi about same question, there are good dps nodes aswell near Point Blank and the Lioneye's Fall with Soul Raker maybe is a good option aswell.

Thats a good question if you can answer Demi. I have same problem still not enough curency for Unnatural and not sure if i can respect these nodes till get the Jewel.

Ty a lot again.

try it and find out, it's just a few regret orbs if it doesn't work out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info