[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

that was answered already a few pages before ...

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Sudo22 wrote:
hello,

do we use primordial might if we run feeding frenzy? and why?^^

It depends. If you link feeding frenzy into main link ice golems - then "might" is completely unnecessary and waste of slot. If feeding frenzy on your support golems - then "might" is needed.
Sers, looking for a new build after the waste of time i put into may BV poison build.

This build can do all Blight shit etc ? and is it every expensiv ? hav 1ex to waste ^.^
"
bunshun wrote:
Sers, looking for a new build after the waste of time i put into may BV poison build.

This build can do all Blight shit etc ? and is it every expensiv ? hav 1ex to waste ^.^

Anima stone will cost you around 85c, also around 10 primordial harmonies for 25c each.
In other words - just jewels will need around 2ex worth. But to be fair, it's pretty much entire thing about golemancers - when you have your set of jewels, you are set to go. All other things are just improvements.
While a full set of jewels is quite expensive, they're by no means required to get going.

After 2nd lab and with Primordial Chain you can summon up to 9 golems already and since you won't be stacking any Harmony they will all be Ice Golems and thanks to the new Feeding Frenzy Support gem you won't even need Primordial Might to turn your pets into bloodthirsty little savages. ;)

That alone will carry you well into mid-tier maps where you can farm the currency needed for the jewels in no time and upgrade your character as you go along. So don't let the costs for the jewels scare you. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Sep 21, 2019, 8:15:28 AM
"
Noogi75 wrote:
"
Noogi75 wrote:
Just a qick question of a noob :)

Why use Primordial Might if we use Feeding Frenzy instead of ruthless?

Still wondering. Anyone?

There are options presented in this build guide. If you use feeding frenzy then no need for might. If you don’t use that then might is used for aggressiveness.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Noogi75 wrote:
"
Noogi75 wrote:
Just a qick question of a noob :)

Why use Primordial Might if we use Feeding Frenzy instead of ruthless?

Still wondering. Anyone?

There are options presented in this build guide. If you use feeding frenzy then no need for might. If you don’t use that then might is used for aggressiveness.

Thanks for asking this. As a noob myself I thought aggressiveness was stacking or something and the guide itself needs to be updated to reflect this since it does not and there are close to 💯 pages here. This is great cause now we can toss might - I am just going to respec out of the jewel nodes and pick up some more life.
🐢
how are people handling blight encounters? im only act 4 with like 6 golems but they have a mind of thier own and getting them to target the lanes that matter most seems to be really shitty
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
how are people handling blight encounters? im only act 4 with like 6 golems but they have a mind of thier own and getting them to target the lanes that matter most seems to be really shitty

Use convocation and stay by the pump when you need to
🐢
how many of the jewels are strictly needed before this build can be started?

how many other items / skill tree points are needed before build can be started?

so, tldr; when can I start playing this build? right from lvl 34? or later?

what to use for leveling until wherever that breakpoint is?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
how many of the jewels are strictly needed before this build can be started?

how many other items / skill tree points are needed before build can be started?

so, tldr; when can I start playing this build? right from lvl 34? or later?

what to use for leveling until wherever that breakpoint is?

it works fine as soon as you have 1st ascendancy, clay shaper and primordial chain equipped. Jewels can be gotten over time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info