[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
DadanAna wrote:
ok i put ravenous horde on the amulet, on the tree it says unallocated and i dont see onslaught buff icon on the screen? is it working ?

http://prntscr.com/p4a739

Also, I pulled your items and tree into POB and made adjustments. I posted some POB links a few pages back to see what people thought.

Removing the spiritual aid cluster and the reflexes cluster still gives us 100% accuracy on minions according to POB. Not sure if that is a bug or accurate. Assuming that is these are what I came up with. If you changed your current tree to this:
https://pastebin.com/EhZYde6v

You still have 3 unallocated points you can place into either another jewel slot or life.

final would look like this:
https://pastebin.com/vXMa9TD7

where I think we have a little more life, same jewels and 10 golems (11 if you dual wield clayshapers)

that amulet would be even better for this.

Thoughts?
--------------------
also, I tend to not use cwdt for flesh and convo. I like to self cast those especially convo. It is helpful when flamedashing to ledges.

I had blind in my minion helm last league.
I think either meatshield or feeding frenzy (especially FF) could be great.

I like the idea of deathmark too but I think that only works if the minion gem is attached to it. If it provided deathmark for all minions then it would go in the helmet
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Sep 10, 2019, 2:56:42 PM
"
"
WildDachs wrote:
"
Finally got a good one:

I decided to put "Golem Commander" on the Amulet.
I thought it was a better approach since it saves me 5 points to get more jewels/life earlier.

Is "Ravenous Horde" still better instead of 5 passive points?

Interesting,

Ravenous Horde provides 20% increased damage/25% attack speed/ 25% castpeed/40%movement speed. With 5 points you can get another jewel sockets and get 80% damage.

I'm not good at theorycrafting at all but I feel like the two nodes leading to Golem Commander are too strong to pass up, giving 24% increased minion life and 40% increased golem buffs, making your character a good amount more tanky, while the nodes leading to Ravenous Horde only give a but of attack speed, movement speed and damage.
I'm not at the point to judge the final build but damage doesn't seem to be the problem all and more survivability is always fantastic but that's just me. Also I don't have any calculations to back my claims up.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
I'm not good at theorycrafting at all but I feel like the two nodes leading to Golem Commander are too strong to pass up, giving 24% increased minion life and 40% increased golem buffs, making your character a good amount more tanky, while the nodes leading to Ravenous Horde only give a but of attack speed, movement speed and damage.
I'm not at the point to judge the final build but damage doesn't seem to be the problem all and more survivability is always fantastic but that's just me. Also I don't have any calculations to back my claims up.

The thing about minion life - in the endgame our golems are so tanky that they are near immortal, and that 24% increase minion life become rather minor thing.
40% increased golem buffs, as good as it can get, we have 500% of it just from our ascendancy, so as any other "increased" diminition returns isn't really that much big of a deal.
Those are helpful, indeed, but if you can use those 5 points to get another jewel instead - there is a matter of think about.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

The thing about minion life - in the endgame our golems are so tanky that they are near immortal, and that 24% increase minion life become rather minor thing.
40% increased golem buffs, as good as it can get, we have 500% of it just from our ascendancy, so as any other "increased" diminition returns isn't really that much big of a deal.
Those are helpful, indeed, but if you can use those 5 points to get another jewel instead - there is a matter of think about.

But if your damage is already at the point of delete everything on sight instantly, more damage doesn't do anything at all but having that 1% more physical damage mitigation or maybe 30 or 40 more life regen could decide between life and death.

If someone more knowledgable than me could do the maths, that would be highly appreciated.
40% is about 50 life regen and 2% physical damage reduction. And to the best of my knowledge there are no "diminishing returns" to golem buff effect, so every little helps. With 11 golems we get a total of 620% resulting in 871 life/sec regenerated, 36% physical damage reduction (with +2 minimum Endurance Charges that's almost half the cap) and 79% increased attack/cast speed*. These figures are sheer mind boggling.

* calculation based on lvl 23 Stone/Chaos/Lightning golems.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 11, 2019, 5:26:38 AM
I've had a slow start due to no noteworthy drops to sell. Last night I finally had a high strength baron drop which sold for 75c. I bought 3 Harmony and wow what a difference! Just need to get the rest of them, the anima stone and the amulet then I'll switch to ice golems. I'm assuming that's the best tactic before switching to ice golems? I'm also quite surprised how tanky this is. I've only died twice so far.

Are most of you not worrying about getting the might jewel due to the new gem? It seems that way from what I've read here so far.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Are most of you not worrying about getting the might jewel due to the new gem? It seems that way from what I've read here so far.

At the moment, Primordial Might is pointless, it doesn't make Golems aggrssive, probably a bug. Using the Feeding Frenzy Support gem instead of a 44% more multipler gem is perfectly fine. We can use one more Harmony instead for another 80% increased Golem damage and the 10% more multiplier and 15% increased action speed from the Feeding Frenzy buff on us make up for the difference, which looks so horrible at first glance (only 24% more ... but the effective gain for the support golems is 36.4% more + 15% attack speed + 80% increased damage from extra Harmony).
Last edited by tomay on Sep 11, 2019, 9:29:43 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

At the moment, Primordial Might is pointless, it doesn't make Golems aggrssive, probably a bug. Using the Feeding Frenzy Support gem instead of a 44% more multipler gem is perfectly fine. We can use one more Harmony instead for another 80% increased Golem damage and the 10% more multiplier and 15% increased action speed from the Feeding Frenzy buff on us make up for the difference, which looks so horrible at first glance (only 24% more ... but the effective gain for the support golems is 36.4% more + 15% attack speed + 80% increased damage from extra Harmony).

Thanks for the info! So I'm currently using cyclone/cwc with desecrate/flesh offering. Have any of you toyed with this setup? I'll admit I may not being doing the optimal thing with that setup but I like to experiment, especially since this is my first golemancer.
When I made those changes I kept an eye on average dps for our golems and accuracy. The dps is about the same but we gain a golem with the new node. More dps.

The number of jewel spots should be the same and we can kind of gain 1 if we remove might for harmony.

So even more dps.

Comparison with the same jewels and same gear
Previous build (3.8 lost 3 nodes in pathing so I added them to minion/mana cluster)
total dps: 677277
Total golems: 9
Life: 145%
mana: 161%

my changes
total dps: 695534
Total golems: 10
Life: 147%
mana: 161%

so, not only more dps per golem but an extra golem's worth as well!

Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Yo, im going with carrion golems atm.

WOuld like to ask

if i add Ice golem, i am freeze immune, light golem, shockings etc..

so if i use chaos or stone, what immune ill be?

I have 8 golems, i plan to use 3 more different

Thinking about Ice, Light and Stone/chaos. I think physical reduction is better than regen. Correct me if im wrong

What do you think.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Sep 11, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info