[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Gosudevil wrote:
Does any1 having that problem when i try to summon 1-1-1 stone , chaos , light golem for the buff it summons 2 golem and the time sometimes and then im loosing one of my summoned icegolem. then i try to remove the gems from the other golems but they are still alive...so weird maybe its me or i dont know can you tell me your way u summoning your golems. Thanks

Don't forget that you have 2 different stone golems (1 from clayshaper inherent skill, obviously useless and die in 1 hit).
Golems can't be alive if you remove their gem (not support gems, but their actual gem), but if someone stayed, then you summoned stone golem from clayshaper.
When you summon golems over the quota - oldest die to free the space. So usually i make attacker golems first (ice golems, or fire golems if you use them), and then 3 support golems. That way our support golem will be there until i try to resummon golems 6 times in a row.

P.S. Also, if you will use flame golems in the future - spell echo make you to summon 2 golems in 1 cast.
I really like the build but I´m so afraid of getting 1 shot by something. With 4.7k life and 1.2k mana I get close to the 6k EHP mark but still. I never played any builds in HC that had below 7k life.

On the other side its a super fun and chill build. Reminds me of my RF characters, just running around and picking up items.

Btw, there is not really a "tanky" version of the build even if it sacrifices a bit of defenses. I only want to do up to red maps but I rather not die at all in HC.

Would you recommend to get rid of MoM?
I could invest into life notes, run hatred aura on mana instead of essence worm ring and would have a ring slot also for stacking HP and resistances.

I did saw a golem build which had around 7k life, no MoM through.

Edit:
What I personally added was "Steelskin" for more survival.

Edit2:
Can someone please explain to me the asendency choices and how they influence our gameplay? I did read that nothing there matters except for the 2 initial notes for golems. Rest should be optional. So why is everyone going for beacon of ruin?
Last edited by Mephos on Jun 19, 2019, 10:44:06 AM
If you have 4700life and 1200 mana unreserved means your mom doesnt work. With 4700hp you need at least 2000+ mana unreserved atm (use mom calculator - you git this in 1st page)

Mom is way better compared to flat 7k life (look at my videos - shaper fight and you will see he hitted me with slam and i survived) why is better ? you got extra mana from ring and tree + bottles so you got all the time full mana up + add armour/evasion. Everything depends on your gear. Min-Max is very expensive. If you want be more safe take enfeeble instead of vulnerability

Red maps are piece of cake and there is no way you will die (just focus on mom and make it works)

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Last edited by bamper1 on Jun 19, 2019, 11:28:08 AM
I love your build, im a new player but i learned a lot using your guide, one more thing, in this season, is there any way we can use the timeless jewel in skill tree? they seems OP... thank you

keep rockin
By the way... about guarding skills...
I didn't really thought about it seriously when i acquired it, but look at this

It was helmet that i got for couple of chaos at the start of the league. I enchanted it myself, thought - Meh.

But now that i think about it, it's such a shame that it's evasion base.
That build actually have quite a bit of armor with armor boots helmet and astral plate, with that buff we will get 50% of our armor as "shield". Add additional 2100 armor from the skill itself, can run granite flask with 100% armor on flask duration, and we can get almost max 10k shield without even counting vaal molten shell.

It's pretty shame that we lose 2100 armor, but still pretty good to have it on cwdt autocast too, and have "emergency button" as vaal molten shell ready too in "one gemslot". Need further experiments, but that 150% additional effect of molten shell is pretty absurd. Maybe even BiS.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 19, 2019, 4:35:09 PM
Can I level as storm brand? Arc self cast is still that strong?

Did you find the time to make a POB for levelling? so we know the path to take without wasting any points :)
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
Can I level as storm brand? Arc self cast is still that strong?

Did you find the time to make a POB for levelling? so we know the path to take without wasting any points :)

You can level pretty much with anything. I leveled with contag+ED, for example.
The thing about this build is that your first ascendancy gives you pretty much 100% increased damage and 125% increased buffs of your golems (which gives us even more damage and some additional benefits), if you have primordial chain (just for 5 golem set, don't even need to link them).

With that you can level pretty comfortably even without any other kind of damage on the tree (not even mentioning that we actually have quite a bit of spell damage there).
But before first ascendancy... well, in my opinion, that part of the game is so easy that you can play it without skill points on the tree at all, and still not face any problems :)

tl;dr - sure, storm brand was always "young sister" of arc. In builds that use arc, you can use storm brand as well.
Might be not as comfortable without brand keystones though, but for trivial leveling is more than enough.
hello is there a leveling tree?
Hey bamper1 - thank you for posting the build! Loving it and smashing my way through maps!

I had one question on the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy. It looks like it doesn't really help us apart from crowd control via chills and some extra damage via shock - is that the only reason for taking it?

So far, I've just picked up Elemancer (i.e. haven't done merciless lab) because I didn't see too much point...
"
Mivvi wrote:
Hey bamper1 - thank you for posting the build! Loving it and smashing my way through maps!

I had one question on the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy. It looks like it doesn't really help us apart from crowd control via chills and some extra damage via shock - is that the only reason for taking it?

So far, I've just picked up Elemancer (i.e. haven't done merciless lab) because I didn't see too much point...

That's not just "some extra damage", it's entire 15% MORE damage modifier when we shock an enemy and on bosses it's quite a difference.

But yeah, aside from 2 ascendancies to elemancer, other are quite minor. It's just out of all of them, it was the best option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info