[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor wrote:
By the way, can anybody tell me what is so good about frost blink?
I mean, i get it, instant teleport were handed to me at the start, i liked it, but it was too short on travel distance, and only 1 charge. I thought that it was "fair limitations" to balance instant cast... before i tried flame dash.
For some reason flame dash now also instant for the first cast (and you can do 2nd instant cast much faster than "frost blink cooldown"), it has 3 charges and longer traveling distance. So... am i overlooked something, or is frost blink indeed completely inferior from any angle?

I been always using Phase Run + Flame Dash but since i saw Frost Blink i like it way better because instant cast but ofc you can use flame dash if you feel better with it.

"
nnlinhitec wrote:
Hello guys, could you please explain how good Empower for ice golems setup?
My pastebin show me that my ice golem's cyclone DPS:
- Ice Golem - Minion Damage - Maim - Melee Physical Dmg - Multistrike - Ruthless: ~300k
- Ice Golem - Minion Damage - Maim - Melee Physical Dmg - Multistrike - Empower 3: ~280k
- Ice Golem - Minion Damage - Maim - Melee Physical Dmg - Multistrike - Empower 4: ~310k
I misunderstood anything?

Empower is the best choice for this build. I will explain you why.
- Ice Golem lvl 21 (lets say u got corrupted +1) life 70% / crit 30% / acc 30% when u add empower it goes up to 76%/32%/32% and you get even more because your chest can have +1 support gems means your ice golems will be lvl 25! Its just op and you cant beat empower. You Ice Golems become immortal. Also keep in mind you will use Ruthless instead of Maim when you get Astral chest with maim. Ofc if you dont have empower you can even use melee splash (op on legion) or ruthless. Just pick what ever you want/need.

"
Gotex007 wrote:
Shouldn't you take the mana and flasks node that gives 10% maximum mana + 15% increased mana recovery from flasks instead of the 8% maximum mana node next to battle rouse?

Its all about balance. Try to balance your MoM. Use MoM calculator (on 1st page) and than decide what suits you better. Ofc i could take more/less but i had enought mana for my mom so i took as much as possible life nodes but ofc ! this build is very flexible and you can choose what ever you want.

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
bamper1 wrote:
I been always using Phase Run + Flame Dash but since i saw Frost Blink i like it way better because instant cast but ofc you can use flame dash if you feel better with it.

That was exactly my point, because flame dash is instant cast too now. If you didn't cast flame dash in the last 1-2 sec, cast will be instant, not different from the frost blink. Atleast that's what i got after trying it, but that fact isn't explained in gem description, so i don't know whether it work as planned, maybe it's a bug, or maybe even just my misconception.

Try flame dash with its "first instant cast" and tell your impression of it, please.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 17, 2019, 4:41:32 AM
"
bamper1 wrote:

"
Gotex007 wrote:
Shouldn't you take the mana and flasks node that gives 10% maximum mana + 15% increased mana recovery from flasks instead of the 8% maximum mana node next to battle rouse?

Its all about balance. Try to balance your MoM. Use MoM calculator (on 1st page) and than decide what suits you better. Ofc i could take more/less but i had enought mana for my mom so i took as much as possible life nodes but ofc ! this build is very flexible and you can choose what ever you want.

I'm specifically talking about taking this node

instead of this one

A minor thing, but I just thought it was weird you opted into taking less instead of more.

"
Med1umentor wrote:

That was exactly my point, because flame dash is instant cast too now. If you didn't cast flame dash in the last 1-2 sec, cast will be instant, not different from the frost blink. Atleast that's what i got after trying it, but that fact isn't explained in gem description, so i don't know whether it work as planned, maybe it's a bug, or maybe even just my misconception.

Try flame dash with its "first instant cast" and tell your impression of it, please.

I have a level 95 golemancer and I definitely cannot make the switch to frostblink. They're both blue gems so I decided to go ahead and try it out myself, but I can't do it. Flame dash is just too good to me in general, but you can definitely try both considering they're both blue.
"
Gotex007 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:

I have a level 95 golemancer and I definitely cannot make the switch to frostblink. They're both blue gems so I decided to go ahead and try it out myself, but I can't do it. Flame dash is just too good to me in general, but you can definitely try both considering they're both blue.

I don't really get your point. I already tried both, and confused, because frostblink seems completely inferior version of flame dash. No charges and shorter range, that i guess supposed to be a "price" for instant cast. But the problem here that first cast of flame dash also instant cast.
So i can't find a single redeemeing quality of frostblink over flame dash. I'm confused and ask here if i "overlooked" something critical, seeing how OP decided to use frostblink. It's either he never tried flamedash in its updated form with instant cast, or either i don't know something. Either way saying it here would be beneficial for either me, or him.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 17, 2019, 12:41:34 PM
Yeah, i started with blink at first it was awesome till i used the new flame dash haha...

Btw, can i use warlord mark's hit in ring with this build? thanks.
"
Med1umentor wrote:

I don't really get your point. I already tried both, and confused, because frostblink seems completely inferior version of flame dash. No charges and shorter range, that i guess supposed to be a "price" for instant cast. But the problem here that first cast of flame dash also instant cast.
So i can't find a single redeemeing quality of frostblink over flame dash. I'm confused and ask here if i "overlooked" something critical, seeing how OP decided to use frostblink. It's either he never tried flamedash in its updated form with instant cast, or either i don't know something. Either way saying it here would be beneficial for either me, or him.

Doesn't frostblink interact unfavorably with EE anyway? seems like it's garbage.
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Doesn't frostblink interact unfavorably with EE anyway? seems like it's garbage.

Well, not really... because on whoever that "unfavorable outcome" actually matter going to be with brand that automatically rewrite it. And everyone else who don't need a brand will die even before you will frostblink into them :)

But yeah, i still think that frostblink is bad choice, but definitely not because EE.

"
thepipen wrote:
Btw, can i use warlord mark's hit in ring with this build? thanks.

Why though?
1) Our golems with their regen and life is already immortal, they don't need leech.
2) Warlord's mark was nerfed, so spell caster can't leech with it anymore. It now have "with attack" condition
3) Even if it wouldn't be nerfed, we still don't actually deal damage either, only our minions do. So useless for us anyway, we can't even get charges from it.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 17, 2019, 3:14:55 PM
i hear multistrike were bug, so why we don't use Conc Effect ? we can win like 250k ?
Hi!

how well does this build handle legion content? have you done any 4/5-way battles? I wanna try this or some spider action!
Weee thanks for updating this for 3.7. My favorite PoE build.
Will the ice golems automatically attack the legion statues?
Last edited by Bodach on Jun 17, 2019, 9:44:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info