Can Labyrinth be reworked so it's not game endingly bad?

Don't know if anyone else would agree but losing 30 minutes of gameplay while two of the boss fight phases in due to an broken hit box on an environmental hazard isn't fun, or rewarding...rather it's fun killing. So far i've only had one character, my arc witch get past the first lab and it's getting to the point where i just want to uninstall the game.

Could we at least be able to teleport back in at the zone after the last boss phase we just fought?
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2019, 5:41:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The Izaro fights are the only good things about the lab.

They did shorten the first three labs a while ago, thinking "less bad shit is better". It helped, but we're still talking boring gameplay. Very boring gameplay.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jan 10, 2019, 6:16:14 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
The Izaro fights are the only good things about the lab.

They did shorten the first three labs a while ago, thinking "less bad shit is better". It helped, but we're still talking boring gameplay. Very boring gameplay.
I just umbrage with the whole "whoops you/GGG dun goof'd there goes 30 minutes+ play time lol" That the lab seems to have.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jan 10, 2019, 6:20:47 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*casts Summon GreaterLabRageBeast Turtledove!*

Seriously don't think you need to cast that spell. I think Turtledove has enough AoE to identify lab threads a mile away.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Usually the Lab fights shouldnt be a problem (except maybe uber lab).
If you fail fighting Izarro, there is usually something wrong with you or your character. Bad Defensive stats, underestimating the damage/area of some skills, etc.
The nature of this fights is a first test of your build. If you have got a build that needs a certain level until it starts working, you can still ask someone for help.

Besides that, im not sure it would be a good idea if you allow to rejoin at certain points. The first lab runner every day gets a reward. Allowing to jump into the middle of the lab could lead to some exploits. There are already ppl that rush through the lab in like 5 minutes.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Don't know if anyone else would agree but losing 30 minutes of gameplay while two of the boss fight phases in due to an broken hit box on an environmental hazard isn't fun, or rewarding...rather it's fun killing. So far i've only had one character, my arc witch get past the first lab and it's getting to the point where i just want to uninstall the game.

Could we at least be able to teleport back in at the zone after the last boss phase we just fought?

You can faceroll normal, cruel & merciless labs in a few minutes. If it's taking you 30 minutes just to get to the boss I'd suggest looking up the daily layouts on https://www.poelab.com/ to save yourself unnecessarily wasting time just getting to Izaro.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
Judaspriester wrote:
If you fail fighting Izarro, there is usually something wrong with you or your character. Bad Defensive stats, underestimating the damage/area of some skills, etc.
The nature of this fights is a first test of your build. If you have got a build that needs a certain level until it starts working, you can still ask someone for help.

Besides that, im not sure it would be a good idea if you allow to rejoin at certain points. The first lab runner every day gets a reward. Allowing to jump into the middle of the lab could lead to some exploits. There are already ppl that rush through the lab in like 5 minutes.
It's not Izarro, it was a frigging broken hit box on an environmental hazard that got me in the end.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jan 10, 2019, 6:25:03 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*casts Summon GreaterLabRageBeast Turtledove!*

Seriously don't think you need to cast that spell. I think Turtledove has enough AoE to identify lab threads a mile away.

No but I really enjoy the fmv cutscene. :)

Prepare for....counting!
"
Judaspriester wrote:

I agree. The lab is fine as it is now.

Word of advise that I am sure a lot of the veterans players will agree: IT takes time to become good at the lab. There are 2 challenges: dealing with the traps (it took me a good 3 months to get good at it) and dealing with Izario fight mechanics (Took me about one month). Once you learn those 2, the Uber lab will be a breeze. If you do not, you will always be bad at the lab.

The only thing I would like to be changed with the lab is to add a way to have more keys. Maybe more boss fight or more puzzles.

Thank you
"
kestak wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:

I agree. The lab is fine as it is now.

Word of advise that I am sure a lot of the veterans players will agree: IT takes time to become good at the lab. There are 2 challenges: dealing with the traps (it took me a good 3 months to get good at it) and dealing with Izario fight mechanics (Took me about one month). Once you learn those 2, the Uber lab will be a breeze. If you do not, you will always be bad at the lab.

The only thing I would like to be changed with the lab is to add a way to have more keys. Maybe more boss fight or more puzzles.

Thank you

Its just like u said. Its mainly 2 mechanics and both heavily depends on phy reduction.
If you wanna farm the lab there are many builds that will serve you well.
If you think its hard to pass the lab even once maybe you should give another look inti your character. (By you i mean players who complain about lab being hard.)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info