3.5 Storm Brand Inquisitor - All Content + Uber Elder Viable

Fixed this. The POE planner was missing a few nodes. The POB is the same I used for all my end game. The only slight difference was I used a golem for a bit but eventually removeed it for final build. Thanks for pointing this out!
got a similar build almost 93 now but using dual void battery so what i did was get all the power charge passive in exchange for the duration nodes on brand on the lower part of templar(still doable w/faster casting) and got lucky to corrupt a hyris ire all white so i went phase acro + mom still decent 4.9k life+500 es (was using the vertex vaal mask)for the +1 gem+lvl 3 empower for the brand recall+1900 mana.sometimes uses atziri step for more dodge or inyas ephiphany for more dps (power charges)
Is the cold damage enough to be chilling shaper?
Last edited by Fraktal_ on Jan 17, 2019, 7:13:50 PM
Would it be possible to add into the gem's section the max level for each of them?

do you just spam mana pots 24/7?
Last edited by Fraktal_ on Jan 21, 2019, 6:30:14 PM
Thinking about trying this rather than Elementelist... what is the benefit though? I think Elementalist looks pretty amazing in terms of damage output... :)

Edit: Well I just reached 71 and feel so damn squishy... all my pieces have life on it but I am still just at 3.5k and am a bit baffled. Need to find jewels with max life I guess... and invest more in life nodes.

Really fun to play and absolutely quick to level though!
Last edited by Edimasta on Jan 26, 2019, 2:55:23 PM
Amazing Guide, ty!!
First time to really play the game, despite how long I've been a supporter. SO forgive what may be some newbish questions

So I'm wondering about two things

#1 Why not storm call or lightning spire trap over Orb of Storms. Is that just a personal choice thing or is there

#2 Is Shield charge really just there to apply fortify? If so would Decoy TOtem with mutiple totems support provide , indirectly, the same benefit?
Very good guide, concise and well written.

The build is also extremely fun and smooth to level.

10/10
Great Build Keep the great content coming love you work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info