Can't do syndicate quests anymore

As the title says, I can't do syndicate quests anymore. It's been over 100 maps and I haven't ran into any of them. Even if the map says there's syndicate activity, I'll clear the whole map and not find a single instance. This prevents me from getting the veiled mods which are some of the better crafting mods in the game. Anyone heard about this? I only see small Reddit posts claiming to have the same issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Also my hideout says it contains immortal syndicate activity but when I talk to Jun, she has nothing for me.
Last edited by ybbehp on Jan 9, 2019, 12:02:05 PM
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 5:40:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
ybbehp wrote:
As the title says, I can't do syndicate quests anymore. It's been over 100 maps and I haven't ran into any of them. Even if the map says there's syndicate activity, I'll clear the whole map and not find a single instance. This prevents me from getting the veiled mods which are some of the better crafting mods in the game. Anyone heard about this? I only see small Reddit posts claiming to have the same issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Also my hideout says it contains immortal syndicate activity but when I talk to Jun, she has nothing for me.

Thanks for your report.
Do you have any Safehouses available to run? If so then you should run them.
You can see this in the Investigation Board ("V" key by default).
Jun also has an option to view the board in your Hideout.

I hope this helps.
i have this problem aswell
and also i cant even run their safehouse because of the gray safehouse button
its kinda hurt my passion in the game
hopefully i can got a solution about it
Nvm
Last edited by Zphyr on Jan 9, 2019, 5:27:38 PM
"
tomswy1995 wrote:
i have this problem aswell
and also i cant even run their safehouse because of the gray safehouse button
its kinda hurt my passion in the game
hopefully i can got a solution about it

In terms of the grey Safehouse button, I also had this problem.
One thing that helped me was to log out and back in again.
Another solution was to open the Safehouse after finishing a Betrayal Encounter.

This is also an issue we're looking into.

I hope this helps.
I did have safehouses available to run and it fixed my problem. First time playing POE so the syndicate part was the most confusing. But with no notification or quest saying there's safehouses available, you could see how other people would find this to be an issue as well.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
ybbehp wrote:

Thanks for your report.
Do you have any Safehouses available to run? If so then you should run them.
You can see this in the Investigation Board ("V" key by default).
Jun also has an option to view the board in your Hideout.

I hope this helps.

Will we need to do this just for this time, or will we be blocked with no more syndicate spawning when we have one hideout unlocked in the future as well? I hope it's just a one time thing after the patch, a locking hideout while not doing them is about the only way to get some research syndicate encounters (and even with the other 3 locked, I still get less research then other type of encounters).

Edit: I guess I can answer my own question, as I just ran one hideout while having three locked, and the next map I had a syndicate encounter, so it would seem it's just a one time thing that we need to run the hideout.
Last edited by Gorkk on Jan 10, 2019, 8:32:59 PM
"
ybbehp wrote:
Also my hideout says it contains immortal syndicate activity but when I talk to Jun, she has nothing for me.

I don't know about your other problems but it says there is syndicate activity everywhere. Even in areas that can't have this activity like your hideout or the labyrinth.

If i was you i would take this information with a pinch of salt.

If i was ggg i would change this information to say: May contain immortal syndicate activity
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 10, 2019, 8:47:17 PM
resetting my hideout fixed this for me (go to helena, select a different hideout, then go select the hideout you were in to get your hideout layout back). This got rid of Alva's portals as well, which may have been what was blocking the Syndicate room from spawning?
Well, got the situation again today... After running an intervention safehouse, I got one other encounter which led me to getting full intel on research (as well as the other two) and only one member in intervention, and since then, no encounter (bug 2 571 851 061 for the record)

Here's what my syndicate looks like right now:

Don't want to run research as aislin as leader (would rather have had another but hey) is only rank 2 and it that fled is also only rank 2 :/ Guess i'll have to run one of the other two to unstick my syndicate, this is annoying.

Edit: tried reseting my hideout by switching to another just in case, but it did not fix the syndicate encounters not spawning.
Last edited by Gorkk on Jan 12, 2019, 7:29:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info