[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
You don't buy them well you buy the base and just spam divine orbs there's literally no way to tell if it's the correct combination when it comes to buying them.

i see i do thank you then
The new timeless jewel still need to find right combo to make it work right? That’s was so sad so how’s spider vs legion farm? Can you kill most of legion before time tubes out?.
"
popotm wrote:
The new timeless jewel still need to find right combo to make it work right? That’s was so sad so how’s spider vs legion farm? Can you kill most of legion before time tubes out?.

well i got almost no right equipment and little to no right minions jewels and not fully leveled gems aand im slowmopving but yes they mostly can clear quite alright, the only problems is like with most minions to focus 1 targed and such so the run around murdering other normal timeless soldiers while you and the unique mob are having staring contest. otherwise as someone with lag si like this spider build as even if i lag as hell they can lkill it and taunt totem saves my bottom. Also i saw on his character multystrike for those spiders is it better then melee damage supporrt?
Anyone else having issues with the Spider's AI? Since this league started it seems targeting is all over the place. I keep having Spiders engage an enemy and then sometimes just disengage that enemy they were attacking to attack something else standing nearby. Not sure if it's inteded but never experienced this last league with the same build.
"
Stargazer08 wrote:
"
popotm wrote:

well i got almost no right equipment and little to no right minions jewels and not fully leveled gems aand im slowmopving but yes they mostly can clear quite alright, the only problems is like with most minions to focus 1 targed and such so the run around murdering other normal timeless soldiers while you and the unique mob are having staring contest. otherwise as someone with lag si like this spider build as even if i lag as hell they can lkill it and taunt totem saves my bottom. Also i saw on his character multystrike for those spiders is it better then melee damage supporrt?

Question does Minions Taunt enemy on hit n jewels work with spider?. What do you mean right jewels? What is the right mods Im looking for for buying jewels?.
Last edited by popotm on Jun 14, 2019, 8:13:03 PM
I have a question. Are spider's work with vile toxins gem? And what combination of 3 support gems best at this moment?
"
popotm wrote:
"
Stargazer08 wrote:
"
popotm wrote:

Question does Minions Taunt enemy on hit n jewels work with spider?. What do you mean right jewels? What is the right mods Im looking for for buying jewels?.

well minons dont have theri own hp they are untargetable so they cant taunt i think thus right jewels are jewels that target their own damage (most important is psych damage to minions and X% increased minion damage when minion skill is used i think as minion skill counts convocation as it targets only minions. and your own hp thuuus jewels that are shown in guide, you can add some cold damage to minions, lightning(small chance to shock)fire)small ignite) depends what you get i guess

disclaimer if anyone wants to donate exalts or chaoses to my poor bottom whisp me in game Estervillian (yes i no more have any shame XDD)
"
Zzz.boy wrote:
I have a question. Are spider's work with vile toxins gem? And what combination of 3 support gems best at this moment?

spiders use something like viper strike that scales out of psych damage and makes it into chaos and poison . so i think psych damage indreasing mods are the way to go
"
Zzz.boy wrote:

spiders use something like viper strike that scales out of psych damage and makes it into chaos and poison . so i think psych damage indreasing mods are the way to go
hey i just stumbled upon this build after looking for something else than ice golems.

how do spiders deal with legion? cuz golems struggle in t15+ in terms of clearspeed (aka tagging all mobs in a legion).

are spiders better? does someone happen to have a video maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info