[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

POB shows added fire gives more dps than damage on full life for single target setup. Have you tried that? Not sure how accurate POB is with spiders.
Last edited by Skitzofreniks on Jan 14, 2019, 9:08:05 PM
"
Reyortsed wrote:
A guildie was asking a question so I came to check out the build, but why is Hatred linked with Blasphemy? Hatred isn't a curse.

Hatred is linked with generosity not blasphemy. He needs to edit the main post it seems.
Last edited by Coldkiller111 on Jan 14, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
"
Skitzofreniks wrote:
POB shows added fire gives more dps than damage on full life for single target setup. Have you tried that? Not sure how accurate POB is with spiders.

PoB isn't calculating DoFL correctly. A 49% more multiplier is always going to be better than a 44% added damage
"
Coldkiller111 wrote:
"
Reyortsed wrote:
A guildie was asking a question so I came to check out the build, but why is Hatred linked with Blasphemy? Hatred isn't a curse.

Hatred is linked with generosity not blasphemy. He needs to edit the main post it seems.

Whoops, corrected.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 15, 2019, 3:12:52 AM
@skyscan
Could we use thm like death oak to autosummon spiders?
Also, what about Withering Touch Support via Melee Physical?
Last edited by Annarasumanara on Jan 15, 2019, 9:48:42 AM
if you cant run both because of mana issues which one should you choose? hatred or aspect of the spider?
I am using the scion variant with aspect of the Avian, its a great and fun build :)
I will gonna try the Commander of the Pit gloves to see if its give me more dps, but the dps is already great without it.
Compare to zombielancer

How good is this ?
"
@skyscan
Could we use thm like death oak to autosummon spiders?
Also, what about Withering Touch Support via Melee Physical?

Spiders need corpses

Withering Touch is just... different. It does less damage on the initial hit, but a little bit more boss damage with 15 wither stacks. Up to you. It's probably worth playing if you're doing a lot of T15+.

"
if you cant run both because of mana issues which one should you choose? hatred or aspect of the spider?

Hatred, unless you're using the Fenemus' Shroud body armour.

"
WILDTRAK wrote:
Compare to zombielancer

How good is this ?

I haven't played that build, but it looks slower and requires more expensive gear (mainly a 6-link) to achieve the same results
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 15, 2019, 12:58:27 PM
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
Compare to zombielancer

How good is this ?

i did that build last league,the zombies are really slow and when i tried shaper guardians they died right away,i'd say this build is better
Could you check my character? cause sometimes i just die... mobs and bosses oneshot me =(
Last edited by Annarasumanara on Jan 15, 2019, 2:17:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info