[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
No_pants wrote:

"Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage" on the herald of purity gem applies to sentinels only i believe.

Also unwavering crusade gives 100% increased accuracy which adds with other sources of increased minion accuracy on the tree. It's certainly a large chunk of accuracy but it's not 100% accuracy.

Reading the patchnotes our spiders are lvl 75 invulnerable and untargetable minions. They therfor have innert Accuracy that will get increased that should be over 1000.
There for it does make the uniqe gloves obsolet.

As for your 2nd point on the minion damage, the wording suggests otherwise, as for the wiki doesn't specify it.
Personally i never run without it, so i cannot say ... and enemys are dying to fast so *shrug*.
I leave the prove of it NOT doing more damage to you, as the wording is on my site, but i will keep a watch on this here - if you ever test it.

@reeld: MoM takes ES befor Mana

Sincerely
"
Karusutenu wrote:
"
No_pants wrote:

"Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage" on the herald of purity gem applies to sentinels only i believe.

Also unwavering crusade gives 100% increased accuracy which adds with other sources of increased minion accuracy on the tree. It's certainly a large chunk of accuracy but it's not 100% accuracy.

Reading the patchnotes our spiders are lvl 75 invulnerable and untargetable minions. They therfor have innert Accuracy that will get increased that should be over 1000.
There for it does make the uniqe gloves obsolet.

As for your 2nd point on the minion damage, the wording suggests otherwise, as for the wiki doesn't specify it.
Personally i never run without it, so i cannot say ... and enemys are dying to fast so *shrug*.
I leave the prove of it NOT doing more damage to you, as the wording is on my site, but i will keep a watch on this here - if you ever test it.

@reeld: MoM takes ES befor Mana

Sincerely

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. I was only trying to clarify that unwavering crusade provides 100% increased accuracy, not 100% accuracy as you had written. Your post may have just been a typo. Getting the typical minion nodes will yield 160% increased accuracy, adding unwavering crusade 260%. If spiders have 500 base then (500x2.6=1300acc) vs (500x3.6=1800acc) with no other sources of minion accuracy. With commander of the pit (1500x2.6=3900acc). That's over double what the guardian ascendancy provides.

As far as herald of purity, the wording doesnt suggest otherwise. Every other instance on gems is local to the gem. GMP quality bonus only effects what its linked too, it doesn't give every other ability increased cast and attack speed.
is this build still viable after the nerf?
"
WILDTRAK wrote:

yes you just need to survive now since you are no longer invisible
"
"
WILDTRAK wrote:

So without that phaserun exploit which is better now interms of clearing speed, single target damage the elementalist primorial icegolemancer or this arakaali fang necromancer? I have the ice golemencer and wanted to try out new minion build
"
glocknine wrote:
"
"
WILDTRAK wrote:

So without that phaserun exploit which is better now interms of clearing speed, single target damage the elementalist primorial icegolemancer or this arakaali fang necromancer? I have the ice golemencer and wanted to try out new minion build

you could try putting both builds into POB and comparing the damage
I have found the build is definitely viable, to the point I was able to complete my 1st ever Uber Elder yesterday with it.

My Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hownownz/characters?characterName=hn_bee_af
Last edited by HowNowNZ on Jan 12, 2019, 1:37:23 PM
"
No_pants wrote:

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. I was only trying to clarify that unwavering crusade provides 100% increased accuracy, not 100% accuracy as you had written. Your post may have just been a typo. Getting the typical minion nodes will yield 160% increased accuracy, adding unwavering crusade 260%. If spiders have 500 base then (500x2.6=1300acc) vs (500x3.6=1800acc) with no other sources of minion accuracy. With commander of the pit (1500x2.6=3900acc). That's over double what the guardian ascendancy provides.

As far as herald of purity, the wording doesnt suggest otherwise. Every other instance on gems is local to the gem. GMP quality bonus only effects what its linked too, it doesn't give every other ability increased cast and attack speed.

I cannot follow your argument fully tbh.
First of all: yes the modifier stacks so its "only" a 38% increase to base. (3,6 / 2,6) - if you take all acc mods.
The question then becomes this: what is the true acc rating of the spiders ... and depending on that we can argue about flat vs percentage ... or if they are so close together that it doesnt matter.

So far i couldn't find any source on the Acc?
You seem to have it, can you link the source?

Sincerely
"
glocknine wrote:
"
"
WILDTRAK wrote:

I have both builds in BSC and both clear fast as you like. PoB shows my spiders at 85k a piece which is a little over 1.5mil total shaper dps, while Ice Golems show 480k which is over 2mil shaper dps (5/1/1/1) the super Chaos/Stone golem buffs and full tilt MoM (5.5k life 2.2k mana) make the Golemancer feel quite a bit more resilient to stray hits, even with Kaom's Heart I can't get Arakaali's up to 7k and I feel a tad reluctant to run rippier T15-16s as a result
"
Karusutenu wrote:
"
No_pants wrote:

I cannot follow your argument fully tbh.
First of all: yes the modifier stacks so its "only" a 38% increase to base. (3,6 / 2,6) - if you take all acc mods.
The question then becomes this: what is the true acc rating of the spiders ... and depending on that we can argue about flat vs percentage ... or if they are so close together that it doesnt matter.

So far i couldn't find any source on the Acc?
You seem to have it, can you link the source?

Sincerely

First I was correcting your claim that herald of purity grants all of your minions ~100% more damage.
Second unwavering crusade from the guardian does not make commander of the pit obsolete IF (i did preface this prior) spider base accuracy is 500.

500 base is the best estimate we have as these numbers are not published. It is assumed, and no one has found evidence to the contrary that minions have similar accuracy to monsters of their level. Level 75 monsters have 500 accuracy.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_accuracy
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spiders

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info