[3.5] Void battery Shimmeron Storm brand Scion. All content viable .

Jesus Chris Willson this has so much more dps compared to my Storm Brand Inqusitor... I think I will level a Scion quickly...

Just one question. Why PoB Budget version has only 2256 total life? It looks weird.

Edit: Ok, in low budget version character is lvl 1 :).

Question - Can I level this as a bow character or what would be the best idea to level this fast? Have like 10ex and all leveling items.
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 18, 2019, 8:34:18 AM
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Jesus Chris Willson this has so much more dps compared to my Storm Brand Inqusitor... I think I will level a Scion quickly...

Just one question. Why PoB Budget version has only 2256 total life? It looks weird.

Edit: Ok, in low budget version character is lvl 1 :).

Question - Can I level this as a bow character or what would be the best idea to level this fast? Have like 10ex and all leveling items.

U can level your Scion in any way . If you think that you will level up fast with bow, do it. Just don't forget to respec points :p
I leveled my Scion with tabula and two Axiom Perpeetuum's . Before Runebinder I use Vaal Bv and after I take Runebinder I took Storm brand till the end.
I think I will switch to this. My Templar with good gear has less than 800k dps with VRF and his survi is more or less the same (have 5k life + 1,8k free mana + MoM). I think I can reach 2kk dps with my currency (6ex + can sell some templar gear).

My question is what gear I should really prioritize? I have quite good scepter but I'm sure if it will fit into this build:

Rest of gear I will have to sell probably...
My Templar Gear
Spoiler

Thx in advance for helping me out :)
@Antariell
Will really appreciate if you could guide me :).
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
@Antariell
Will really appreciate if you could guide me :).

If you can farm currency with this gear try to get warlord's mark ring for leeching. Then better change weapon cause scepte is kinda meh. For more dps u need to get good scepters(or just get shimmeron with rare wand or battery and get power charges in tree) with crit for spells and % damage watcher's eye with single lightning damage wrath.Then try to get more hp regret MoM and replace essence worm with Mark of the Shaper.
why not double void battery? or why not double shimmmeron? i mean one of them must be more dps than the other right? or their combination is better dps wise? can someone check POB shaper dps im too lazy to check myself right now:P
"
vaynard2 wrote:
why not double void battery? or why not double shimmmeron? i mean one of them must be more dps than the other right? or their combination is better dps wise? can someone check POB shaper dps im too lazy to check myself right now:P

Shimmeron has better dps than void battery, but double shimmeron is unsustainable. That's why I combined battery and shimmeron.
What weapons do you recommend to level with between dual axioms and void batt /shimmeron?
I would imagine just a decent set or rare wands / rare scepters

you can easily get a 100% crit spell damage / elemental damage wand or craft one with that chaos damage spell damage mod.

something like that is plenty for pretty much everything short of guardian tier content.

well , provided you have your bases covered on gems etc.

speaking of which.. OP how much was that helmet / how hard was it to craft

i presently use

which i really really like. but at this point i am looking to upgrade and a helm like yours is the clear winner.

I don't wana get shafted by someone over charging me. I already crushed uber elder first try while doing probably half of your damage so it is not like i need the deeps .. but its something to work towards

Also how necessary is wrath? and the wrath jewel.

I use Hot vitality, aspect of the spider clarity with a watcher eye that gives me leech if i use vitality and -9 mana cost with clarity ( i basically have a free 5l winter orb on my gloves)
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 30, 2019, 7:53:53 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I would imagine just a decent set or rare wands / rare scepters

you can easily get a 100% crit spell damage / elemental damage wand or craft one with that chaos damage spell damage mod.

something like that is plenty for pretty much everything short of guardian tier content.

well , provided you have your bases covered on gems etc.

speaking of which.. OP how much was that helmet / how hard was it to craft

i presently use

which i really really like. but at this point i am looking to upgrade and a helm like yours is the clear winner.

I don't wana get shafted by someone over charging me. I already crushed uber elder first try while doing probably half of your damage so it is not like i need the deeps .. but its something to work towards

Also how necessary is wrath? and the wrath jewel.

I use Hot vitality, aspect of the spider clarity with a watcher eye that gives me leech if i use vitality and -9 mana cost with clarity ( i basically have a free 5l winter orb on my gloves)

If you going for the real deeps, wrath gives a lot. 21% more dmg huge flat damage. Wrath jewel also insanily good buff even with solo mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info