[3.5 HC | Video Guide] Stormbrand Inquisitor | high clearspeed/damage | Shock & Shatter

Hey, love the build, have tweeked it a bit since im
also HC and wanted more life-nodes ;).
I also took the minion dmg node since this gives me like
80-90% more dmg what is your thougts on that?
Im blazing trough T10 maps atm but it gets a bit scary
Sometimes when i play to fast.
Can you check my gear and se if you can find the best
Spots for improvements? My first goal is to replace
belly with kaoms!
Thanks for build! SS!
Short question , why did you choose a Mace ofer a Wand ?
"
Aracan87 wrote:
Short question , why did you choose a Mace ofer a Wand ?

Suppose the ultimate stats are better and it makes it possible to
use shield charge
Ah, i understand . Thank you very much :)
One question: In POB you use power charges. How do you get them? Especially on bosses?
"
Hey, wanna play a storm brand Temp but since im still kinda noob this guide aint givin me much to go on. How do i use pob? I wanna check skill tree and have 0 clue, im a HC player even if i shouldnt in poe but once you start HC u cant go back :P. I have ripped 6 chars on lvl
80+ now so my budget is kinda meh but still got nice lvling gear so if you could give some more insight on lvlnig aswell it would be awesome!
thanks

Go to the pastebin for the pob. Click "raw". Hold control and hit a to highlight it all. Then Control + c to copy.

Open path of building. Top left is a button for import/export.
Under the section called "build sharing" there's an empty field that tells you to enter a code there to import a tree. Use control + v to paste all that junk in there. You can then choose "import to this build" or to import to a new build. hit import to a new build.

at the top of pob are two save buttons. Save and save as. hit save, name your build, and get back to the game.
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for this build, it's pretty amazing especially given the requirements.

I did Shaper a few times, one even on level 19 Storm brand gem and there are no problems except me not dodging his slams.
I also just did a level 11 Elder, the only reason I didn't try a higher level one is because I just leveled this character up and that's what I got, but I'm definitely eager to try even an Uber Elder, even though I never did it.

Elder on a tier 11 was like a walk in the park tbh, I didn't even use flasks until the last phase, not that I needed them; obviously deathless even though it was only like my 7th or 8th Elder ever.

I did switch from HoT and Vitality to a Wrath gem because I find Vitality pretty useless; since it's not a face-tanking build 2-3 hits can get you and Vitality won't heal you up in time.
However I'm using an Atziri's Promise flask and life leech on the boots and this works wonders, basically a panic heal, whenever I need hp I use it and it's also amazing against the Syndicate for the chaos res.

I also use a weapon that Zizaran used for his Winter Orb build that works wonders on this build as well.
Compared to a regular wand/mace this makes mapping feel so much smoother, I definitely suggest it.

I'll link my gear, would love to get some feedback, I might be doing some things wrong; also I'm not the kind to min-max.

Spoiler

Again, thank you for the build and keep it up!
"
UnuMicutz wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for this build, it's pretty amazing especially given the requirements.

I did Shaper a few times, one even on level 19 Storm brand gem and there are no problems except me not dodging his slams.
I also just did a level 11 Elder, the only reason I didn't try a higher level one is because I just leveled this character up and that's what I got, but I'm definitely eager to try even an Uber Elder, even though I never did it.

Elder on a tier 11 was like a walk in the park tbh, I didn't even use flasks until the last phase, not that I needed them; obviously deathless even though it was only like my 7th or 8th Elder ever.

I did switch from HoT and Vitality to a Wrath gem because I find Vitality pretty useless; since it's not a face-tanking build 2-3 hits can get you and Vitality won't heal you up in time.
However I'm using an Atziri's Promise flask and life leech on the boots and this works wonders, basically a panic heal, whenever I need hp I use it and it's also amazing against the Syndicate for the chaos res.

I also use a weapon that Zizaran used for his Winter Orb build that works wonders on this build as well.
Compared to a regular wand/mace this makes mapping feel so much smoother, I definitely suggest it.

I'll link my gear, would love to get some feedback, I might be doing some things wrong; also I'm not the kind to min-max.

Spoiler

Where do you get fire damage from, to make use of the weapon? maybe abyss jewels? Cant check it, only on phone...
The fire explosions aren‘t mandatory at all, but sure why not... i can take a proper look in the evening on rest of your gear.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jan 23, 2019, 6:07:41 AM
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
UnuMicutz wrote:

Spoiler

Where do you get fire damage from, to make use of the weapon? maybe abyss jewels? Cant check it, only on phone...
The fire explosions aren‘t mandatory at all, but sure why not... i can take a proper look in the evening on rest of your gear.

You don't need to take fire damage anywhere; basically it's a mini Inpulsa; the mobs explode dealing %5 of their HP as fire damage.

This means I can place one Storm Brand in a pack and move; also the higher the map tier the better this feels because it means the monsters have higher HP dealing more damage; it just makes mapping feel better and faster.

This also means I don't need to use brand recall unless there is a tougher group of mobs, or a syndicate encounter or something.

EDIT: Here's an update, I just did Uber Elder twice; I never did it before, it was the first time I even tried it; I did die 3 times each run, one was because of a lag/freeze, others most likely because of my bad positioning. I'm sure if one learns the fight it can be done deathless without much issue.
Last edited by UnuMicutz on Jan 24, 2019, 12:37:22 PM
hi its still good in 3.6, any new update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info