0.9.7c Patch Notes

Version 0.9.7c
  • Fixed a problem where players could not visit the Maelstrom of Chaos unless they already had access.
  • Attack speed, accuracy (percentage), critical strike damage and multipliers that occur on weapons are now calculated multiplicatively with other instances of the same stat off-weapon. These values have been lowered slightly to offset this.
  • The Upper Prison has been been renamed to the Warden's Quarters. The Prison (level 2) has been renamed to the Upper Prison.
  • Fixed the sound effects of Summon Skeletons so that it isn't too loud when multiple skeletons are summoned.
  • Fixed a bug where Quivers could let you block.
  • Fixed some problems with the Currency item data page on the website.
  • Updated the random names of rare weapons.
  • Reduced Hillock's damage on normal difficulty.
  • Fixed a bug with level 19 and 20 Molten Shell had the wrong values.
  • Added taunts back to goatmen.
  • Fixed a quest reward where the same gem was offered twice.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
1st post! :P
Will there be an ability to sell orbs to vender? I have over 160 armor shards and people don't want to trade for them :(.
Something similar to selling portals for wisdoms but sell armors for wheys and like a whey for transmute and like 4 transmutes for chance and 4 chance for scouring? or something like that?
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
Last edited by YeahPete on Mar 20, 2012, 9:49:22 PM
I won't even notice anything : )
IRON MAN
Yay, I can get to chaos ^_^
Sounds cool :)

Any words on a possible fix of power siphon gem in a further patch?
Whowandsome, Lightning strike crit witch 90
Lubricus, Leap Mara 80
Rhagnagnus, On holidays shadow 90
My client hasn't updated to 0.9.7c. When is the update occurring?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
My client hasn't updated to 0.9.7c. When is the update occurring?

We aborted the deploy and are making a tiny fix before deploying again. It's pretty close.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
YeahPete wrote:
1st post! :P
Will there be an ability to sell orbs to vender? I have over 160 armor shards and people don't want to trade for them :(.
Something similar to selling portals for wisdoms but sell armors for wheys and like a whey for transmute and like 4 transmutes for chance and 4 chance for scouring? or something like that?

If you put Armour Shards in the sell window, you should be offered 2 Wisdom Scrolls each.

"
Attack speed, accuracy (percentage), critical strike damage and multipliers that occur on weapons are now calculated multiplicatively with other instances of the same stat off-weapon. These values have been lowered slightly to offset this.
love it.
I hope critical chance wasn't reduced though, because it was already pretty low (like 35% max or something?). So now accuracy in one weapon doesn't affect the other if dual-wielding? kinda nerfs dual wielding a bit, but I'm sure that's either not a big deal, or could be balanced out with some other buff to it.

How about reducing the effectiveness of "increased damage" modifier though? Ever since it went local the numbers didn't need to be as high as they are now. The values just seem overpowered compared to other mods (which is at least mitigated a bit compared to some mods now)

Also, any ETA on when increased charge duration, and "gain power charge on minion death"/"gain power charge on melee critical" passives will return? Those really weren't part of the problem with charges.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Mar 20, 2012, 10:43:36 PM
I was wondering why my bow duelist was able to block

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info